2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the custom wedges/putters are part of the package again. That was a great touch personal touch

Absolutely. I have yet to play a round with someone and they not remark how cool the wedges are. Then I show off the custom putter, jaws drop.

Certainly added to the TOUR experience. Whoever is on their staff is in for a treat.

Absolutely. I have yet to play a round with someone and they not remark how cool the wedges are. Then I show off the custom putter, jaws drop.

Certainly added to the TOUR experience. Whoever is on their staff is in for a treat.

Spoken by a man with experience, and I agree 100%

after the MC2.0, i couldn't see how Cleveland wouldn't come back. they brought us amazing gear and i thought the staffers did an amazing job repping their equipment, from initial impressions all the way down to the promo videos. i almost feel like the buzz surrounding the Cleveland Classic driver on THP, had a lot to do with the amazing feedback that it got from the 6 Cleveland staffers who gamed it during the MC2. it's great to have them back again, and i can't wait to see what amazing things the have planned for the new year. it's gonna be really exciting to say the least...

Ummmmmm who wants one of these while playing in the Morgan Cup
A3WIR7DCMAEq2tj.jpg

I think the Blue looks cool.

sweet! gimme that white!

Blue will eventually be mine!!!

I hope that the Cally staffers get to swing these.

Callaway sure is making it easy for their staffers to rep them. Those will be creating a lot of buzz and will give us plenty to talk about leading up to The Morgan Cup!

This is shaping up nicely! Congrats again TBT. Teams Hackers Paradise Dot Com and Albatross representing. ​that sounds amazing.

This is shaping up nicely! Congrats again TBT. Teams Hackers Paradise Dot Com and Albatross representing. ​that sounds amazing.

When I first saw the name, it took me a couple of seconds to catch on. Really awesome concept though.

Sounds truly EPIC and very fitting for THP, if we were going to remove Team THP they were replaced with two excellent names.

So glad to see Callaway back in for 2013, they knocked it out of the park last year and i would be proud to be sponsored by them again

I now have a reason to play and practice again and this year I have a full 9 months to prepare...my goal is to be a solid single digit by the Morgan Cup!

TBT...you act like you chosen fro the MC or something!! Geesh......:banana:

Need to find a camera so I can make my videos. Not having money sucks -__-

I now have a reason to play and practice again and this year I have a full 9 months to prepare...my goal is to be a solid single digit by the Morgan Cup!
I will be happy to keep mine in the early teens, mayb e get to 12 again!

I am beyond excited. Bridgestone & Cleveland are huge favorites. Will be interesting to see what I can do with the video camera....

You better make sure that back is in top shape. So happy for you buddy

ya I can use those. was wanting something of a little higher quality but I will make do. Got a few ideas and hopefully will film a few tomorrow!

To make sure I get this.... (you can choose any 1 company and only 1 product line from this list) Means
A. Bridgestone – Golf Balls or B. Callaway – Irons 0r C. Cobra – Drivers or D. Cleveland – Wedges? Not pick a manufacturer & a product, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back