2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make sure I get this.... (you can choose any 1 company and only 1 product line from this list) Means
A. Bridgestone – Golf Balls or B. Callaway – Irons 0r C. Cobra – Drivers or D. Cleveland – Wedges? Not pick a manufacturer & a product, right?

You got it right, pick one of those 4 products.

To make sure I get this.... (you can choose any 1 company and only 1 product line from this list) Means
A. Bridgestone – Golf Balls or B. Callaway – Irons 0r C. Cobra – Drivers or D. Cleveland – Wedges? Not pick a manufacturer & a product, right?

I don't think you are getting it. Each Morgan Cupper is sponsored by 1 OEM and is given a full staff bag and apparel from that company. There is no mixing

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I don't think you are getting it. Each Morgan Cupper is sponsored by 1 OEM and is given a full staff bag and apparel from that company. There is no mixing

Chunky, he was talking about a product for his promo application video.

Oh now I get it. I guess I was the one not seeing it

I haven't slept lol. Going to the range with my cool Kmac driver

You got it right, pick one of those 4 products.
Thank you. Was late when I was reading/planning. And searching out other videos from last year. Clever & funny people on here.

You better make sure that back is in top shape. So happy for you buddy

Yeah if I only knew a personal trainer to give me some good exercises for it :alien:

Cell phone cam? Laptop cam? Look at tnolans videos from last year. The man was creative!

thanks thainer.
yeah dude, just me and my tablet. thankfully, somebody liked it.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall of the OEMs and see what they are cooking up for this event!

What was that?

Haha doing my best Cookie impersonation. Making it seem like I know something

We all know better than that...I did say yes to a question asked via pm earlier, could be huge.

Chunky don't be doing that to us man. Not cool. :alien:

I wish I could be a fly on the wall of the OEMs and see what they are cooking up for this event!

If I could choose to be a fly on any wall if kinda like to be on the wall of THP HQ while they are discussing what's next around here. A solid 2nd would be one of the OEMs. Well, maybe 3rd, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could choose to be a fly on any wall if kinda like to be on the wall of THP HQ while they are discussing what's next around here. A solid 2nd would be one of the OEMs. Well, maybe 3rd, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those flies are probably always thinking how crazy those 2 are.

We all know better than that...I did say yes to a question asked via pm earlier, could be huge.

Really. What pray tell was the cool question. Or can we at least get a questioner?

Dude, what the freak?!?!

Ban is a very interesting word.

I could not not stop blabbing about the 2013 Morgan Cup and all the sponsors in today's round. Possibilities are truly endless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back