2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Chunky, just wow.

Don't be throwing that ban hammer on me Cookie!!

Don't be throwing that ban hammer on me Cookie!!

Cookie and Dean need to be knocked down a peg, getting too big for their britches, as they say.

Dean won't even answer my phone calls anymore. His voicemail says to just hang up if you are not staff. We used to be buds

Dean won't even answer my phone calls anymore. His voicemail says to just hang up if you are not staff. We used to be buds

He's a big timer now.

I wish either Chunky or WE would change their avatar

Before I get the JB back on topic hammer, everyone have their bags set? I think I could probably order tomorrow if I had to. Although a lot of the fun is the pondering

It's interesting that you think that I would be "playing" people in some way.

It's just an expression broski...my bad.

Boom. Frank. Boom

What's with all the uptightness lately by people? Jeez! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I get the JB back on topic hammer, everyone have their bags set? I think I could probably order tomorrow if I had to. Although a lot of the fun is the pondering

You know you would change it the next day though. But no, I don't know, can I just show up with my existing bag an wreck shop?

I like puttin4war better.

What company you shooting for Chunk? Defending champions captain get to pick his sponsor of choice? That would be nice.

You know you would change it the next day though. But no, I don't know, can I just show up with my existing bag an wreck shop?

You would wreck shop. You were like that train except there was no Denzel to stop you down there

I could order a set from either OEM right now. No issues at all. I don't put a whole lot of worry into it, they decide a setup for a reason, must be good....I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like puttin4war better.

What company you shooting for Chunk? Defending champions captain get to pick his sponsor of choice? That would be nice.

I am going crazy with each one Frank I really am. I will say I have a soft spot for Callaway though

I do wonder how people are selected for OEM sponsors...at random? (Of course the lefties can't play Bridgestone)

LMAO @ Chunky... War4Bird. Awesome dude, awesome.

You would wreck shop. You were like that train except there was no Denzel to stop you down there

I laugh at Denzel from my freight train.

I reckon some more Cleveland gear would be pretty sweet, B. Asha style.

I am going crazy with each one Frank I really am. I will say I have a soft spot for Callaway though

And you don't even know what equipment will be out yet. I just have to worry about videos right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back