2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you don't even know what equipment will be out yet. I just have to worry about videos right now.

You'll rock the vids, Frank.

I'd want to get Fowler'd

And you don't even know what equipment will be out yet. I just have to worry about videos right now.

Need some ideas? I've got one that's perfect for you.

I'm just curious about if Cobra will be bringing some new irons to the party next year. I do like the look of the S3s, but I doubt that I'd be able to game them come MC time.

I'm just curious about if Cobra will be bringing some new irons to the party next year. I do like the look of the S3s, but I doubt that I'd be able to game them come MC time.

Why not man?.

Dean won't even answer my phone calls anymore. His voicemail says to just hang up if you are not staff. We used to be buds

I only deal in texts.

Why not man?.

I suppose I get nervous seeing blade like irons in my hands. But I've really never tried even a CB blade style iron.

Not a fan of the amperage? Gosh I hammered those irons today. I even stepped up to the forged plate and whacked em

I would think they will release new irons. We've already seen one set that they are releasing.

I'd want to get Fowler'd

I think I want to as well. I think Cobra is going to come strong this year

I suppose I get nervous seeing blade like irons in my hands. But I've really never tried even a CB blade style iron.

Preaching to the choir man. I've seen your scores, no reason you couldn't play a GE iron.

Not a fan of the amperage? Gosh I hammered those irons today. I even stepped up to the forged plate and whacked em

I do like the AMP Forged, save for the fact that they aren't available in LH as of yet...the AMPs do look nice though.

I would think they will release new irons. We've already seen one set that they are releasing.

Very good point...

I think I want to as well. I think Cobra is going to come strong this year

I just don't want to hit any driver that doesn't say Amp on it, right now.

Why are you so angry?

Now I'm completely confused.

Preaching to the choir man. I've seen your scores, no reason you couldn't play a GE iron.

Thanks man! I do want to see how I hit something a bit thinner than my Ci11s. Might have to run to the local Golf Galaxy and hit the sim. Would especially love to hit some Cleveland 588s...

Nah, I want to volunteer.

Volunteer vids would be fun. Optional of course, but fun. However you decide to do MC TC you better be there. Pretty much an order.

I have enjoyed the mental mind blank that Frank has thrown JN. You can literally see the question marks floating off of JN's posts lol.

Amp forged irons would be in the bag immediately if I were a Cobra staffer. Man were they awesome

I have enjoyed the mental mind blank that Frank has thrown JN. You can literally see the question marks floating off of JN's posts lol.

Amp forged irons would be in the bag immediately if I were a Cobra staffer. Man were they awesome

Love that the KBS tours are the stock shaft for these.

Nah, I want to volunteer.

This is upsetting. I was hoping to be paired up with the big fella, hearing his encouragement and getting the best possible game I had out of me. The Morgan Cup will be worse without you. You drove the threads everyday leading up and played a wonderful host/ ambassador during the actual event. Think about it dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back