2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a long day, did I miss any sweet announcements?! Sometimes I hope I did, meaning theres an announcement I can read up on. Sometimes I hope I didnt so I dont feel like I missed anything!!

I had a long day, did I miss any sweet announcements?! Sometimes I hope I did, meaning theres an announcement I can read up on. Sometimes I hope I didnt so I dont feel like I missed anything!!

I tried to make it seem like I knew something. I didn't though. Cookie threatened to ban me. Dean won't return my calls. TC is volunteering. Jersey Nate is getting the mind trip from Frank. It's been a little slow

I have enjoyed the mental mind blank that Frank has thrown JN. You can literally see the question marks floating off of JN's posts lol.

Amp forged irons would be in the bag immediately if I were a Cobra staffer. Man were they awesome

Same here captain. Love the look and feel of them. They completely surprised me when I first hit them, I didn't expect something from Cobra to feel that great. Definitely impressed

I tried to make it seem like I knew something. I didn't though. Cookie threatened to ban me. Dean won't return my calls. TC is volunteering. Jersey Nate is getting the mind trip from Frank. It's been a little slow

I hate playing phone tag.

This is upsetting. I was hoping to be paired up with the big fella, hearing his encouragement and getting the best possible game I had out of me. The Morgan Cup will be worse without you. You drove the threads everyday leading up and played a wonderful host/ ambassador during the actual event. Think about it dude.

I appreciate that Frank. I'm glad you remember. Seems a lot of that stuff gets forgotten.

Chunky, AMP forged irons aren't near big enough for you.

I appreciate that Frank. I'm glad you remember. Seems a lot of that stuff gets forgotten.

Chunky, AMP forged irons aren't near big enough for you.

I was back to players iron heaven today bro. Hit them all well

Lol at Shovellover77 and players irons.

Lol at Shovellover77 and players irons.

He will be in trouble if he is with Bridgestone. They don't make an SGI club for him.

The fact that shovel lover is back to player's irons already cracks me up. What a faker!

Haha trust me TC. I was back with them. Those Bafflers are pretty sweet though....

Was it wrong that I took a few pokes with the lady Amps? I like the green in those

Haha trust me TC. I was back with them. Those Bafflers are pretty sweet though....

Was it wrong that I took a few pokes with the lady Amps? I like the green in those

Not with your leg hair

He must be tired of those consistent high draws. I know I would hate hitting girs all day as well.

Man this is a tough crowd.

He must be tired of those consistent high draws. I know I would hate hitting girs all day as well.

The man craves a fade. Maybe he should get something that doesn't have an inch of offset.

The man craves a fade. Maybe he should get something that doesn't have an inch of offset.

Haha. I'll give him mine in a heartbeat.

I would go high dollar forged with the best shafts money could buy :alien:

Haha I do want a fade! I like a high flight too though. Conflicted. I need a Frank session

If I make it back to mc2013 I might choose Cleveland and get the 588 MB with ctaper. Just to show I mean business

I would go high dollar forged with the best shafts money could buy :alien:

Hmm sounds like what I did. Thanks for having my back Frank. Us Trianglers need to stick together.

If I make it back to mc2013 I might choose Cleveland and get the 588 MB with ctaper. Just to show I mean business

Senior + flex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back