2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will know who they are. They will all be holding the signs that read like this:

Q
U
I
E
T

My wife will be someone that gets yelled at for chit chatting on the course. LOL.

Oh I know haha:) I just haven't gotten it done. So you had to pay for your fitting? If so I had no clue on that part.

Every OEM does things differently, but at least my club (Driver, FW, Iron Wedge) fitting wasn't complimentary. The Seemore Putter guys got a chance to go through a fitting with follow-ups that were complimentary. It's not big though, I had never been fitted up until this point so it was well worth it for the information I got.

My wife will be someone that gets yelled at for chit chatting on the course. LOL.

Just keep her in the cart and away from our balls and it's all good! :thumb:

Next week we will have an announcement about participants' attendees and how to get them registered. This year working with the course, each person planning on attending the event (non-participant) will have to be registered.

Thanks everybody.

This includes volunteers?

You will know who they are. They will all be holding the signs that read like this:

Q
U
I
E
T
I was thinking these!!!
LPGA+Tour+Championship+Presented+Rolex+Round+Qh7NdB04n1el.jpg

I'm waiting anxiously on Freddie to report back on his fitting today. I can't wait to know what to expect for Wednesday.

Next week we will have an announcement about participants' attendees and how to get them registered. This year working with the course, each person planning on attending the event (non-participant) will have to be registered.

Thanks everybody.
This is a good idea. This will keep the Yajniks at bay.

Oh I know haha:) I just haven't gotten it done. So you had to pay for your fitting? If so I had no clue on that part.

Yup, but it is a small price to pay for this incredible experience.

Just keep her in the cart and away from our balls and it's all good! :thumb:

Mmmmmmm yaaahh. Coulda gone down two separate paths on this one...

I really have trouble keeping them in line, it's a big problem.

I would love to have the full fitting opportunity like you all have gotten. Plus all the amazing equipment from your OEM. MC2013 staffers are getting the works this year:)

IF you want the name of the guy I went to , msg me and I will be happy to share that info with you.

The Hile clan is coming again too, I don't know if they can be kept at bay

I hope not. They are a lot of fun to play in front of.

Love seeing all the fittings that are going on! I truly believe these will have you guys better prepared for the MC!! Club ordering is always exciting around here.

I really have trouble keeping them in line, it's a big problem.

It may cause a bit of an uproar when they start following me and I'm on another team. ;)

Which is awesome because they are a GREAT TIME!!!! Tell them all I said hello please :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back