2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for all the Morgan Cuppers. If you absolutely had to pick 1 thing, what are you looking forward to most?

Awesome question,

For me it's meeting more THPers, Des Moines was my first taste and I can't wait to meet more!

Every step we take in this journey has been awesome. My excitement builds everyday. With the singles announcements it keeps getting more "real" if that makes sense.

1 thing...

that first tee box on saturday. Nothing beats those emotions and feelings.

honorable mentions:

A weekend of competitive golf. Not just your fun rounds.

Seeing my team mates.

3 peating

seeing friends that I dont get to see often enough.

Meeting new friends.

golf and lots of it

beers and laughs

I could go on and on. there really isnt much to not look forward to. Early mornings....thats about all

Question for all the Morgan Cuppers. If you absolutely had to pick 1 thing, what are you looking forward to most?

one-t basically summed it up there.

but if i had to pick one thing, and one thing only....bro hugs. yep, bro hugs FTW.

Everything Dev, everything. I was talking with Howzat yesterday about last year, story after story and at the end he just about summed it up: "You won't experience anything like it again". So for me, I want to take every second, every minute, every hour and every day in and not take anything for granted.

I'm going to say the golf. I love meeting and hanging out with THPers, and have no doubt I'll have a blast doing that. But I've never had the opportunity to be in a competitive team event like this, and who knows if I ever will again. I can't wait to get out there and get the competitive juices flowing, while working with my teammates to take down the competition. That's what I've worked towards, and that is what I'm looking forward to.

1 thing...

honorable mentions:

Seeing my team mates.

3 peating

Meeting new friends.

golf and lots of it

beers and laughs

I could go on and on. there really isnt much to not look forward to. Early mornings....thats about all

We have to make this happen. One-T needs to remain undefeated!

well looks like i can cross off looking PIMP during Morgan Cup weekend off my preparation check list! Plus these will protect my delicate pedicure i got.

DSC01000_zps6a8faafb.jpg

sweet looking.

I love the sole of that shoe. Remarkable!

Thanks for the question Dev and thanks for supporting the event!!

I am looking most forward to all the comradarie....I went into it last year not knowing what to expect...I was one of the few that had never been to a THP event, so I was very nervous about meeting everyone.

Well those nerves went out the door in about 2 minutes...people you never met before giving you bro hugs..it was awesome! The Morgan Cup is like a fraternity...the number of people that have been lucky enough to experience this event is very limited...so it's a very special thing.

I love just hanging out with everyone and having a good time.

Sure we all want to play well and win.....but mostly it's about the great people and this amazing place that brings us together.

I love the sole of that shoe. Remarkable!

another pic in the thread i started for them i love clear type soles i have them on a pair of my adipures and i always loved that about those shoes.

Sunday afternoon balcony beers go down pretty sweet

Why yes they are!!! Look at everyone else walking around...me Kelly and TMex are sucking down beers...LOL

988BF202_zpse5d5205a.jpg

well looks like i can cross off looking PIMP during Morgan Cup weekend off my preparation check list! Plus these will protect my delicate pedicure i got.

DSC01000_zps6a8faafb.jpg

Those are sweet bro. Did you order them off the Callaway website?

Now that we know all of the matchups, I wonder when the courses we are playing for each match will be announced.

Thanks for the question Dev and thanks for supporting the event!!

I am looking most forward to all the comradarie....I went into it last year not knowing what to expect...I was one of the few that had never been to a THP event, so I was very nervous about meeting everyone.

Well those nerves went out the door in about 2 minutes...people you never met before giving you bro hugs..it was awesome! The Morgan Cup is like a fraternity...the number of people that have been lucky enough to experience this event is very limited...so it's a very special thing.

I love just hanging out with everyone and having a good time.

Sure we all want to play well and win.....but mostly it's about the great people and this amazing place that brings us together.

Exactly my thoughts bro. This and just seeing everyone who I have met. It is really special to see everyone as most of us live very far apart. It is just so special that everyone can get together for one UNREAL week or so of golf and just hanging out.

1 thing...

honorable mentions:

Seeing my team mates.

3 peating

Meeting new friends.

golf and lots of it

beers and laughs

Bridgeslaps for all.....

Now that we know all of the matchups, I wonder when the courses we are playing for each match will be announced.

I am looking forward to that!

Those are sweet bro. Did you order them off the Callaway website?

Theres this cool event THP has been doing for a few years now called the MORGAN CUP where teams go against each other in 3 rounds of competitive golf each team has 4 different sponsors. Callaway is mine this year it includes a 14 club deal with a staff bag and apparel, these are the shoes Callaway sent me for the event! its right around the corner in July, if you want you could support Team DOTCOM thats my team for the event! .... you can read all about it in this thread!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?34680-2013-Morgan-Cup-The-Ultimate-Amateur

I figured that out just a second ago. I can be a little slow some times.

Theres this cool event THP has been doing for a few years now called the MORGAN CUP where teams go against each other in 3 rounds of competitive golf each team has 4 different sponsors. Callaway is mine this year it includes a 14 club deal with a staff bag and apparel, these are the shoes Callaway sent me for the event! its right around the corner in July, if you want you could support Team DOTCOM thats my team for the event! .... you can read all about it in this thread!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?34680-2013-Morgan-Cup-The-Ultimate-Amateur

He got ya York! LOL! Post of the day................

Again...I can be a little slow some times. Sorry, I just did not remember even giving a shoe size. It's been a long life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back