2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buck gettung aggressive

yhuqe6e7.jpg

I remember that hole! I wussed out and went around, but I was middle-right in the fairway, not digging my toes in the beach.

What is that? About 170?

Buck gettung aggressive

ANNOUNCEMENT
Callaway, Cobra and Cleveland Staffers
You will be able to come and pick up your gear from Villa 53A between 6:30pm EST and 8:30pm EST tonight.
Callaway - This means wedges, balls, apparel and accessories
Cleveland - Balls, apparel and accessories
Cobra - Putter Covers & Apparel

They will not be ready before 6:30pm, but at that time you are welcome to come and pick it up. Thank you. JB, GolferGal and HashtagChad will be there from 6:30pm till 8pm.

Bump before it gets lost in pictures.

I remember that hole! I wussed out and went around, but I was middle-right in the fairway, not digging my toes in the beach.

What is that? About 170?

From there it's probably 180-190. I think it was just over 200 if you were pretty close to the left edge of the fairway (if I remember correctly). Of course, if you put your tee shot in the middle of the pond like I did, you only have about 150 to the green. The stance is a little tricky, though.

We had a gallery on 18 coming in. It was pretty cool actually.

you talking to me or Hawk?

I like it!!!

I wouldnt use it, I would hi tthe next golf store and buy a new one.

No doubt, that's awesome!

So I'm new here and just realized that this event is this weekend...Guess who's vacationing in Myrtle Beach friday-next sunday!! I think i may come out and watch!

Found the THP World HQ at random rest stop on 40 in TN...who knew?
20130724_150426_zpsa9da19d7.jpg

So I'm new here and just realized that this event is this weekend...Guess who's vacationing in Myrtle Beach friday-next sunday!! I think i may come out and watch!

That's awesome, send golfergal a private message if you want to come.

ANNOUNCEMENT
You will be able to come and pick up your gear from Villa 53A between 6:30pm EST and 8:30pm EST tonight.
Cobra - Putter Covers & Apparel

They will not be ready before 6:30pm, but at that time you are welcome to come and pick it up. Thank you. JB, GolferGal and HashtagChad will be there from 6:30pm till 8pm.

Another bump for those that have missed it.

Another bump for those that have missed it.

Now this seems like the real deal for receiving your equipment/apparel.

Had a really enjoyable and fun round this morning with dcbrad and WCBM. First time ever teeing it up with those gentlemen. Shared a bunch of laughs and we all played some pretty good golf. Hitting shots in to 18 with a bunch of THPers is such a cool feeling. It was great walking up to the green and seeing some familiar faces. Except for Wake, I was happy to see them all he he Hard yo believe its just the start to an incredible week.

Just landed in Atlanta. Hour layover and then on the Myrtle!

ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT
Cobra - Putter Covers & Apparel, Accessories and Shoes

Bump so everyone sees this. I also updated Cobra's info because accessories and shoes have arrived as well for you to pick up!

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374695969.332577.jpg

Grand chef TripleBogieTim and I just left the market after getting food for tonight's cookout. We are at Villa 4F, across the street from the golf academy. Hope to see you all there. Bring you own drinks. Event starts at 7 and ends at ??????

Man, the courses out there look great. Keep the pictures coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back