2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, because of that staff if I could only play one of those courses it would be True Blue.

Yep, because of that staff if I could only play one of those courses it would be True Blue.

same thoughts here. Plus you can ground your club in the bunkers.

TB I liked, but that Caledonia course looked like a great test of golf. Was very jealous of you guys

TB I liked, but that Caledonia course looked like a great test of golf. Was very jealous of you guys

I'm with you, I liked the course at True Blue alot, but I LOVED Caledonia.

The staff at True Blue made the difference though. The staff at Caledonia was adequate, but couldn't compare to TB.

It is in my top 3 courses I've played from the layout, to the landscape to how the cart path weaves in and out of holes to the course conditions. Love Love Love Caledonia.

Oh yes....a blooper reel perhaps? :D

That would be on the priceless category I'm sure. But probably would he allowed during prime time lol

I think Icey and the starter at Caledonia are practically BFFs now.

him and Jeff are tight. I bet they facetime

You. Shall. Not. Pass.

The recap thread is now up. Im sorry for getting it started with a 9 million word post.

True blue went above and beyond in almost every way when I was around and it was special to watch. It wasn't a comparison. Simply put, I felt like a regular member there, and it made me feel great.

One more thing about my sponsor Callaway Golf and the equipment they provided us this year. My bag is staying put for the foreseeable future and that is a testament to what this clubs are doing for my game. I will have more to say in the appropriate threads (MD2, Xtreme, XHot FW, X Forged irons, Tank) but I am really happy with how my equipment worked out for me this year in the Morgan Cup.

Thank You Callaway Golf for what you are doing!

yeah dude. you'd be insane to not keep most, if not all, of those Cally clubs. that 4 wood and the irons were money for you all day (and all week from what i heard)

QFT and i couldn't agree more.

Look what he pulled out of the laundry basket and has been playing with it all day. Thanks again Buck.

6AD5D97B-0CC7-490F-918F-B43ED39AB5FD-30474-000003683EC1C750_zpsc4a0554c.jpg

I hope it's been washed haha

Nate, you're an animal with that 4w. I'm going to take it from you and see if my 3w can learn anything.

Love it Dan!

He just seems to love the texture of it.

I hope it's been washed haha

It has, I run a tight ship around here. Mine only had sweat and dirt on it though. Capt Dean's had sweat, dirt, lots of tears, and some of Jake's champagne. Dean is the man.

He just seems to love the texture of it.

It has, I run a tight ship around here. Mine only had sweat and dirt on it though. Capt Dean's had sweat, dirt, lots of tears, and some of Jake's champagne. Dean is the man.

yeah mine needs to be washed. But yet I don't want to. Thankfully my team gave me an awesome towel.

yeah mine needs to be washed. But yet I don't want to. Thankfully my team gave me an awesome towel.

Febreeze it then put it in an air tight case. It's got awesomeness on it.

I can't wait to watch the coverage. Hope it is something that can be seen whenever you can. I did not curse once on camera! I did of course hit nothing but terrible shots on video though. Not quite sure what happened

Did the "not cursing" throw you off your game? JK

It's going to take me 3 days to read through all the new posts in just this thread. Work is killing me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back