2013 Pro V1 vs 2012 B330s

Buckeye

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone compared these head to head?

From what I have seen with the 2012 Pro-V1 and the B330S and RX, the Bridgestone is a better ball. Always went farther, stayed close to the middle of the fairway, cover lasted longer, and spun just as much on the green.

Both really good balls. I found the Bridgestone ball to fly a little lower and be a little more durable to scuffing from wedges.

I got hooked on the 2011 B-stone after joining THP and doing the fitting. The fitter suggested the S for a little more spin. Seemed to help my carry distance. It seemed a little longer and more durable than the Pro V1 but haven't tried the new ones.

Both were about the same for me but I think the Bstone had a little less side spin and it was just a few yds shorter off my driver. Both are awesome balls though.

This is one comparison I want to make. I am looking forward to spending more time with the B330s this year, I have only tried a sleeve here and there but I definitely want to make some more comparisons against balls like the ProV1x and HEX Black

Thanks for the input. Any other comments out there?

The 2013 Pro V1's are definitely holding true to better durability. I haven't had the chance to really test the B330. But I know Bridgestone has excellent products. Good stuff:)

Both really good balls. I found the Bridgestone ball to fly a little lower and be a little more durable to scuffing from wedges.

Meant to ask JB, did you find either to be consistently longer than the other? I tend to find most premium level balls really close to each other distance wise.

Meant to ask JB, did you find either to be consistently longer than the other? I tend to find most premium level balls really close to each other distance wise.

For me I hit them similar distance. When it comes to premium balls, I hit the B330-RX further than most because I am fully compressing it and the spin is perfect for me off the tee.

I hit the both pretty similar...maybe a touch lower and longer with the B330-RX because of compression....and I really prefer the Bridgestone for short games shots.

Any more thoughts since the new Titleist balls have been out for a few weeks? Love the B330s but hearing good things about the new Titleist.

I'm reviewing the 2013 Titleist balls for the home page. Haven't really done much with the B330. I like the Titleist balls so far. I'm pretty low spin off the tee, so they've actually put me in a pretty good spot. Haven't seen a huge difference between them in terms of launch numbers, but I haven't done a really thorough test yet either. Review is probably a couple weeks off at the earliest.

I'm following that thread with anticipation. Not sure if I like the dual dimple B330s as well as the previous model. Didn't like the 2008 version but loved the 2010 version. Not sure on this one.

I'm going to update that one here pretty soon with some information.

Well, I have read the Pro V1 reviews and have done my own testing on the course.....drum roll please...my winner is the B330S. I did like the feel of the Pro V but for me the flight of the 330S was a little higher, slightly better in the wind, a little longer and the feel is still really good. I'll be taking advantage of the buy 3 get 1 free from B-stone this week.

Back