2013 Season. Who Surprises?

Scottro8

Reaction score
Handicap
Who surprises this year? I see a big year from Dustin Johnson. I think from last years finishes to the year he can be the one player to take his game to an elite level?

Team Albatross will surprise all.

Also, in relation to the topic, I think Dufner brings home a Major.

Fowler will surprise tehehe

Would DJ really be a surprise though?

I can see Graham DeLaet being a big surprise. Not winning a lot, but being consistently in Top 10's.

I've said it before and I'll say it again FOWLER!!!

This thread seems familiar... Bo van pelt!

DeLeat
Blixt
Ryo
Fowler

Ryan Moore

Would DJ really be a surprise though?

I can see Graham DeLaet being a big surprise. Not winning a lot, but being consistently in Top 10's.
Jesus, you Canadians really get behind a man...hehe

im gonna say Rory wins once and TW regains #1...but seriously, fowler comes out of his shell and pouter wins a major.

Jesus, you Canadians really get behind a man...hehe

im gonna say Rory wins once and TW regains #1...but seriously, fowler comes out of his shell and pouter wins a major.
You think Tiger wins a major?

You think Tiger wins a major?
Yes, I do. It's taken a bit but I think he is firing on all cylinders now. He won't lap the field but I do thunk he wins a major.

Yes, I do. It's taken a bit but I think he is firing on all cylinders now. He won't lap the field but I do thunk he wins a major.
I think it would sure be interesting to see him regain his old winning ways. Interesting because I want to see how the other guys stack up and or handle things when he's playing we'll every week.

I think it would sure be interesting to see him regain his old winning ways. Interesting because I want to see how the other guys stack up and or handle things when he's playing we'll every week.
We saw that winning gear during the playoffs. He just ran into players that don't fear him. The level of competition is high now. He needs to come out swinging, literally.

We saw that winning gear during the playoffs. He just ran into players that don't fear him. The level of competition is high now. He needs to come out swinging, literally.
Yep, I agree there no longer afraid of him. How did this thread turn into a tiger thread? Son of a .....!
Go Bo Van Pelt!!

Put me down for Ryo Ishikawa. Full time status on the PGA Tour means he has a place to play for a full season. No more of this jetting back and forth stuff. Dude has talent pouring out of his ears, a new sponsor, and a home on the PGA Tour. I think this guy really makes a name for himself this year. I think he bags at least one win and becomes a consistent name atop leader boards.

Back