Normally $61, we are playing for $44

Tee times start at noon

Sunday Round

New Albany Golf Links
http://www.newalbanylinks.com/
$39 for 18 with cart
Tee times start at 9am

Last edited:
Springfield is 3 hours from me. Man, NW Ohio is so far from everywhere but NW Ohio.

Springfield is 3 hours from me. Man, NW Ohio is so far from everywhere but NW Ohio.

hey its closer! and I think its got to be closer to 2.5, 3 hours has to be michigan

Okay fine. I'm in!

In. ..

TBD at this point, will know more when I get my wife's work schedule for June. That should be in the next 2-3 weeks.

TBD at this point, will know more when I get my wife's work schedule for June. That should be in the next 2-3 weeks.

sounds like a plan

Locust Hills is only about 3 hours from me. I'm off on the 22nd so count me in!

Tapa Slice

Okay I'm out. That's the day of our car show. I have to work. I'm sorry! If the day changes let me know. I can do Sunday that week.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I should be in......We need to do a IN vs OH.......

Grrrr.....I'm at a National Hockey Referee camp that weekend, so I won't be making it to this one.

Dan

I'm in as long as I'll still be allowed to take vacation at that point

I should be in......We need to do a IN vs OH.......

Let's see how the roster sheet looks, I think we got some Kentucky guys that could come too

Only an hour down the road...how can I pass this up? I'm in !!

I can't believe I'm gonna miss this. :banghead:

First post updated with list of those attending

I'm in assuming I'm off that day. I don't have a work schedule set for June yet. Ill updated once I know more.

I'm in assuming I'm off that day. I don't have a work schedule set for June yet. Ill updated once I know more.

Sounds like a plan, I'm sure we could get a car pool going too

We talked about this Sunday and of course I'm in, now I just have to find Springfield.......its there somewhere

All 3 courses look great...........I like the idea of playing 2 different courses at Locust Hills in the same day...............

Man, I'm tempted, but that'd be probably a 6 hour drive for me. Am I that nuts? Let me think about it....

Man, I'm tempted, but that'd be probably a 6 hour drive for me. Am I that nuts? Let me think about it....

Not nuts. I drove in 5 hours from Chicago last year, and would Co it again in a heart beat if not for this camp.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Once my June schedule for work comes out I will let you guys know. About the same length as the Ohio invite for me so I'd be willing to travel for 36 holes with you gentleman.

I can drive to the Cleveland airport in 4 hours, from Downtown Cincy. You got this...

Back