2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

I'm hoping my new to me driver shaft for my Amp Cell is here by Friday so I can regrip it and put it in play on Saturday! Yippee I'm so excited.

If not there will be plenty of drivers there to try a different one every hole lol

Heres the list for Sunday I have, if Im missing anyone please let me know.
thanks

12 TOTAL
Mikedean441
Canadan-
TyJohnston-
Tpluff-
Grins-
Bullfrog-
Robman7--
Barspin89--
Michigan slice--
Amart--
Brock--
Jspangs--

As well as the list for Sat

23 TOTAL
Mikedean441-
Canadan-
TyJohnston-
PhillyV-
Tpluff-
Grins-
Dcbrad-
Tyno-
Buckeyeduffer--
Bullfrog-
Barspin89-
Michigan slice-
Turner-
Amart-
Darren K-
Ohio_Striker-
Hickerad-
Brock-
Fireftr20-
Greggdrews
Jspangs--
Mmaynard11
Davidwinchell

You know what's awesome about this list? There are only 4 on there that I've played with before. So it looks like I will be meeting 18 new Thpers I've never met. That's bad arse! The list of Thpers who met "the bullfrog" is growing. I'm becoming a legend in my own mind. :laughing: Thp, it's that good!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I hit the range last night to get a few bugs worked out of my irons. I got my head off the swivel and it seamed to go pretty well....until I picked up a hook with my driver that I never had. I'm hoping it is just a case of being pumped up and over-swinging. I'm getting excited here and it is supposed to be beautiful.

I hit the range last night to get a few bugs worked out of my irons. I got my head off the swivel and it seamed to go pretty well....until I picked up a hook with my driver that I never had. I'm hoping it is just a case of being pumped up and over-swinging. I'm getting excited here and it is supposed to be beautiful.

I've been battling a 2-way miss as of late as well. It's getting annoying. I also can't seem to hit a 3 wood or hybrid solidly. I either top them or duck hook them. Those are usually the best clubs in my bag!

You know what's awesome about this list? There are only 4 on there that I've played with before. So it looks like I will be meeting 18 new Thpers I've never met. That's bad arse! The list of Thpers who met "the bullfrog" is growing. I'm becoming a legend in my own mind. :laughing: Thp, it's that good!

Whats great about it is there are several members playing this weekend that were part of the MC. The Ohio area does represent.

Looking forward to my first outing with you guys.

Whats great about it is there are several members playing this weekend that were part of the MC. The Ohio area does represent.

I need to get some tips on how to get in this upcoming MC

Your legend improved with your new putting stroke my friend. hahaha

I'm looking forward to playing golf with you too. My MC clubs (both years) will be there in full force. So feel free to swing them on the range. But my seemore stays with me! :banghead:

Sorry there are 5 not 4 not counting myself. Can't wait to see my MC teammate again too! I miss you Tyno! And team hackers.

2 days and a wake up till this begins. Can't wait to meet Chris too! Show him my SPi. Yes I have embraced it and seeing results!

For those of you who haven't met Chris Carfangia, get ready to meet a truly nice guy & awesome SPi instructor! I'll keep sayin' it: The money I spent on the SeeMore lesson is the best value in golf! And Carfangia is a great person to help you get rockin' (your shoulders) & rollin' (your ball into the hole)!

For those of you who haven't met Chris Carfangia, get ready to meet a truly nice guy & awesome SPi instructor! I'll keep sayin' it: The money I spent on the SeeMore lesson is the best value in golf! And Carfangia is a great person to help you get rockin' (your shoulders) & rollin' (your ball into the hole)!
Really looking forward to this, just bought my m2 and got it counter balanced by SeeMore and certainly need to learn how to use it

Really looking forward to this, just bought my m2 and got it counter balanced by SeeMore and certainly need to learn how to use it

Likewise. My M1 is either red hot or icy cold.

Does anyone know if Chris has a launch monitor there?

Haha yep. Not a skim. Just a total brain fart haha

Back