2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

TBT and I just got to the course. Gonna grab some lunch. Where's everyone at?

Im in the parking lot enjoying a cigar. Ill join you for lunch in a few

10 minutes out.

Looks like the city found out we were coming

u5e3yjuh.jpg

We're on the clubhouse

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Debating whether or not to take half a day and join you guys out there.

The tour van has arrived in Texas!!!!

uqysaneg.jpg

Looks like the city found out we were coming

u5e3yjuh.jpg

He was there last time I was. I think he uses tax payers dollars to go play golf. Or, he's looking for me.

I am about the head that way. Be there in about an hour.

Headed home then the Doc and I are southbound! FINALLY!!

In parking lot changing clothes, see you all in a few minutes !

Driving through nasty old Oklahoma. ETA to dallas 430-5

TapaTalk from the iPhone

We took over the range.

dysypu4a.jpg

Team effort, dude. Shark is the captain and made it happen.

Were getting close, fellas.
Kudos to both of you, an amazing gesture and goes to show everyone what THP is all about!!!

A typical Texas waffle house breakfast

Sent from my DROID X2

Cant be an actual Waffle House chain restaurant there's no grease on the plate. Wait a minute, more importantly where is the bacon, sausage, and ham??

Hey fellas. First of all, I would like to apologize for scaring TexasHacker out of the round today, I shouldn't have told him I was going to whip his butt worse than "insert ole gray one liner here" And make him want to miss his flight. Kidding dude, that is bs gonna miss you for the round today. Huge props to the Missouri train for making a detour this morning.

Hey fellas, second, jake slept like a baby this morning, and still is.

Hey fellas, finally, we may have some second thoughts on late night motel 6 parking lot shenanigans.... There is a reason this isn't a holiday inn express, haha.

A shooting forum I belong to rates the hotels they stay at by the number and caliber of bullets (based on criminal activity and chance of being shot). What's your rating??:D

You guys made me paranoid so now I am sitting at the gate wayyyy too early. I guess all the spring breakers left already. No lines here this morning.

Sipping a beverage that has aged in oak for at least 12-15 years I presume.

Sitting here at work hating that I am not participating today. Hope everyone is having a great time out there at Tangle Ridge.

We are in Hillbillly Heaven. Lol. Gas pumps with numbers that circle and they pump gas for you.

Good luck fellas, bring home the bacon

Jealous of you all today gents, but will be joining you tomorrow, can't wait!!

Crowder, Oklahoma!

Some 60+ old lady walks up to Sharks car and asks us three, "Missouri, huh? Do y'all need to be shown?"

We're like, uh.

Back