2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Shark and a I are re-routing through KC. Call me when you get freed up, Taylor.

Awesome stuff going on between this and ddxu's offer!

Someone buy these lads a drink and PM me your paypal address. Big props for them helping out a good kid.

THPr of the week right there! Taylor your bags should be at Love airport. Do you want me to grab. PM me your coding tickets and number. I may have to call you

We're gonna be tight, but we will be rolling into Dallas +1. Glad I checked THP when I did. I feel awful for Taylor.

We're gonna be tight, but we will be rolling into Dallas +1. Glad I checked THP when I did. I feel awful for Taylor.

Hey Jeff, think you may need to adjust this:

Potential Miles Traveled In 2013 For THP Events - 7,078 Round Trip

Jeff, that is so awesome that you and shark can help him out. Great job guys. Unbelievable people in this group.

THPr of the week right there! Taylor your bags should be at Love airport. Do you want me to grab. PM me your coding tickets and number. I may have to call you

Bags never got checked! Jeff and Shark are awesome. See you guys tomorrow and Ddxu ill send ya a PM! Thanks so much. This place is amazing

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Bags never got checked! Jeff and Shark are awesome. See you guys tomorrow and Ddxu ill send ya a PM! Thanks so much. This place is amazing

TapaTalk from the iPhone
So they knew you weren't going to make your flight? I'm confused, of you were in security for an hour and half. Oh well, glad The other half of MOshi is picking you up.

So they knew you weren't going to make your flight? I'm confused, of you were in security for an hour and half. Oh well, glad The other half of MOshi is picking you up.

No no I was in line to check bags sorry

TapaTalk from the iPhone

The THP family is a great bond. We are so excited to see everybody tomorrow and give a big fist bump to JR and Shark.

Jeff, that is so awesome that you and shark can help him out. Great job guys. Unbelievable people in this group.

These guys deserve a hug. Not a bro hug either, a real hug. Maybe even one of those that holds on for a few seconds too long.

These guys deserve a hug. Not a bro hug either, a real hug. Maybe even one of those that holds on for a few seconds too long.

I can't promise that haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I am craving an authentic breakfast burrito with eggs and stuff. I will have one when I arrive in the great state of TexasTexas

I am craving an authentic breakfast burrito with eggs and stuff. I will have one when I arrive in the great state of TexasTexas

So many good spots in DFW for a good breakfast burrito

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Just watch out for the goose at the end!

I missed all kinds of THP awesomeness while I was getting ready for work!

Another example of this place being more than just a website, it really is a family. Jeff, Shark, you two kick ass!

Now this is good stuff. JR and Shark, you guy's rock! Congrats Taylor.

Everyone making this one, have a great time down there. I can't wait to hear all the story lines and see the pic's.

I missed all kinds of THP awesomeness while I was getting ready for work!

Another example of this place being more than just a website, it really is a family. Jeff, Shark, you two kick ass!

Awesome THPers. No other place like it. People are so amazing here.

That's the truth JB!

So looking forward to seeing everyone. We shall be at the hotel when you all get back from your round.

Just have to survive 3 classes of watching movies and then IM SOUTHBOUND!

65 miles outside of KC and jamming out to some AC/DC. For those about to rock!

Anyone want to swing by and pick me up???

Haha...

Back