2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2014 Masters is upon us and that means one of our fun major contests is here as well. This thread will serve as host for all of the tournament chatter as well as contest talk. It should be lively for the tournament, so hopefully those that enter join in on the fun during the tournament.

KingsOfDistance.jpg

Like most of our major challenges, your job will be to pick players and depending on how they finish, you could be a winner, but this year will be a little different.

The Prizes
Callaway Kings Of Distance Prize Pack
X2 Hot Driver, Fairway Wood and Hybrid (all 3)

Callaway-range-300x175.jpg

Here are the rules
1. Only one entry per person
2. Your entry will be emailed in.
3. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum
4. If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Contest will run until the tournament starts Thursday & we will use this thread for all the tournament action. When the 1st man is off, entries will be closed off.

Your Entry
Your entry will consist of your pick(s) for the tournament as well as this info. Your email will be sent to contests@thehackersparadise.com
Picks
Forum Name
Full Name
Shipping Address

The Players
Your job is to pick the winner of the tournament. You can pick anybody in the entire field, but the kicker here is you get only one golfer. There is a catch however, if you decide to pick from this list, you will get three players from the list instead of just one.

Phil Mickelson
Henrik Stenson
Jim Furyk
Gary Woodland
Chris Kirk
Harris English
Patrick Reed
Sang-Moon Bae
Matt Every
Branden Grace
Matteo Manassero
Thomas Bjørn

Playing the Game
You pick anybody you think will win the Masters, however if you pick a Callaway staff member from above, you increase your odds by getting three players instead of one (all 3 from the list above). The entries with the most prize money will win. In the event of a tie (and they do happen), we will break the tie, by random draw.

Good luck and we hope you follow along the tournament with everybody here. Should be a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sweet prize. Thanks Callaway and THP!

One hell of a prize pack!! This will be fun.

incredible prize pack and nice little curve ball with the ability to choose 3 if you use the list.

GG/JB

Is entry deadline Wednesday at 11:59 PM EDT?

Awesome prize pack - many thanks to Calllaway and THP for making the Masters that much more fun!

Decisions decisions........fun stuff and an amazing prize package. Thanks THP and Callaway

What if someone picks a winner that isnt from the Callaway team, but the 3 Callaway picks net more winnings in total.

That's awesome! Love THP contests! Callaway prize pack? Yes, please!

I got this one! It's mine, all mine

Wow, talk about an insane prize pack.

I'm in easily.

This will be a blast to participate and follow along during the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's awesone!!!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I'm in! Thank you.

So this is awesome. Thanks THP! Thinking about my roster right now!

WOW!! What a prize pack. Nice twist in the format too.

Thanks Smallville

That makes it interesting for sure.

Thank you THP and Callaway for a great prize.:clapp:

Awesome prize pack! Thanks to THP and Callaway.

Awesome prizes...I love the stratagy in these things. I love it even more since I actually won one last year. :clapp:

great contest! thanks!

What a prize pack for the 1st major of the year. I've had my pick on a few from that list above since the start of the season.

Thanks THP and Callaway!!! Let's rev up some Master's talk!

Back