2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

That is a crazy prize pack. I will enter for fun but dont want the clubs since I will be getting Callaway stuff for the MC. But thank you THP and Callaway. That is unreal.

That is a crazy prize pack. I will enter for fun but dont want the clubs since I will be getting Callaway stuff for the MC. But thank you THP and Callaway. That is unreal.

So can I have them if you win?

So can I have them if you win?

If there is a prize for last place then thats surely the one I will win. I am awful at this stuff.

This contest is going to be a lot of fun. If my fantasy golf ranking is any indication, these clubs won't be in my bag, but you can't win if you don't play! Thanks THP and Callaway!

Whoa. That's an awesome prize pack.

Time to ponder my entry.

Thanks to THP and Callaway for having this incredible contest.

Awesome price, Thanks Callaway and THP. Gonna be a hard decision to pick the winner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

In for sure! Thanks for the sweet contest :)

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

? what an incredible prize pack! Gonna see how the SHO goes and pick my winner then.

Big thanks to Callaway and THP for such an incredible contest!

this is going to be a lot of fun. Masters week is approaching!

Aw heck yeah! Thanks Callaway and THP!!

Wow this is a sweet contest. Think I'll have to go with the three people here.

Awesome opportunity! Strategy session begins. 3 or 1

I have my three. Thank you guys for another wonderful contest

What an awesome prize pack. Thanks THP and Callaway!

Its going to be interesting to how many select a member from the Callaway team vs an individual selection.

I love these contests. My picks are usually heinous though.

Nice prizes!!! Thanks THP and Callaway!! Time to put my ponder golf hat on.

Entered!

Thank you THP and Callaway for this amazing contest!

So cool, great fun for all of us here!

I am in already, I went with my gut and got the pick in quick so I don't 2nd guess myself.

Great prize package! Thanks Callaway and THP.

Entry sent. Thank you THP & Callaway!

WOW thanks to THP and Calloway for bringing it for the the Masters. I went with the 3 calloway staffers. Phil and Henrik. Reed is just playing so well this year also.

Big thanks to THP and Callaway on this one, what an amazing contest to kick off the first major of the season, I'll be going all Callaway for sure, now which 3 to pick!!!

Sweet!

What a crazy awesome prize! I'll be getting my submission in for sure!

Back