2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

That is a pretty nice looking list to be able to pick 3 guys from.

Awesome prize pack, I think I will put in my entry next week after seeing how everyone is swinging the club in the practice rounds.

Thank you THP and Callaway for this fantastic prize package. Callaway has some very good and very classy professionals on staff. It's difficult to pick a favorite three, but I found a way.
Entry sent!

Thanks THP

Great prize pack

Fantastic contest. And that is one fantastic prize pack. Need to think about this for a bit.

Pretty awesome contest time to ponder.

I like the Callaway odds, they have been on top of the leaderboard all season.

Fascinating. Too much thinking. Sending now.

This is the entry I just received.

Me entry for your contest is
Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson
Forum name - Golf on Tour

Tell me when I win and I will come get the stuff. If I read it wrong and get 3 guys add Rory Macelroy

With thousands of entries coming in for this contest, please do read over the rules and make sure you are submitting the right info. Thanks guys for understanding.

This is the entry I just received.

Lol. Sounds like a winner. Better get that shipping address soon!

Using that logic, just add the winner onto my entry if I'm wrong.

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

#GolfFanatic

Thanks for another great contest. I'm in with three Callaway staffers. Hopefully, none of them gets hurt this weekend... Probably sent my entry in too early, but Masters excitement is setting in.

Getting to pick 3 Callaway guys!? Not even a question! Awesome contest. Too bad Tiger isn't in it to take 1/2 the entrants out with him.

I keep staring at my choices and think I should swap, I know I'm going for 3 instead of 1, but can't decide if I should go all youth or put in some experience or maybe a past winner as well!

Had to think about the choices first, but my entry is in.

I'm thinking Adam Scott, Jason Day, and Phil.

Pretty sweet prize pack there

Really debating do I go with the 3 cally guys or try my luck with a winner.

thinking odds with three Callaway guys is worth it.

I'm thinking Adam Scott, Jason Day, and Phil.

If your picking outside of Cally staff you only get one pick--or you just saying your top 3?

If your picking outside of Cally staff you only get one pick--or you just saying your top 3?

Rules? Boo, they don't apply since I can't read.

I'm going with these 3, liking my chances.

Rules? Boo, they don't apply since I can't read.

I'm going with these 3, liking my chances.

You mean like:

I pick Adam Day Mickelson

Using Tapatalk

Cally staffers have been hot all year. It would be awesome to see Stenson pick up the W.

Back