2014 Shell Houston Open (Spoilers)

dcbrad

locked and reloaded
Reaction score
Handicap
Geography
256.gif

Last tune-up before The Masters. Will it be an established guy? Or will we have another first time winner get their ticket punched to Augusta next week?

Can mikedean be required to post his fantasy team first so we can all adjust our lineups accordingly?

Established guy takes it this week. Rory or Stricker.

I'm going to say Hunter Mahan wins.

Hoping either Rory or Delaet takes it. DeLaet keeps putting himself near the top of leaderboards, sooner or later the win has to come.

I love the late push to get into the masters with this tournament. I always like seeing someone win it who isn't in yet.

Dark horse candidates: Daniel Summerhays or Will MacKenzie. Both guys have played extremely well lately

Matteo Mannasero.

I have ABSOLUTELY no idea who's going to win...But I sure hope whoever does is on my fantasy team :)

I bet it will be some guy you have never really give a thought to like several other winners this year

I'm picking long shots this week, just seems like it's any ones tourney with this field.

I'm picking long shots this week, just seems like it's any ones tourney with this field.

I was thinking this field looked a bit ripe for the picking. Then again I have taken lots of long shots this year and am in 120 something place

I mixed it up....again...which means I won't pick the winner....again

I think it will be someone who doesn't have their Masters ticket punched yet. Are any of the Houston guys going?

Probably not, but if I do, it will likely be on Saturday.

I was thinking this field looked a bit ripe for the picking. Then again I have taken lots of long shots this year and am in 120 something place

I mixed it up....again...which means I won't pick the winner....again

I'm having a tough time picking guys this year, I really though it would be easier than it is. I am picking the winner for the majors though lol.

Roster set! I see a top 5 for me this week. Or Top 100. One of the two.

Me too, Baddely will be my dark horse in this one, he's close to playing really well again.

Alright. First time in weeks none of my guys WD the day before.

all right, time for more underperformance

My team:

Keegan Bradley $0 35%
Jimmy Walker $0 30%
Rory McIlroy $0 30%
Daniel Summerhays $0 25%
Charley Hoffman $0 23%
Chris Kirk $0 21%
Ryan Palmer $0 20%
Kevin Stadler $0 20%
Charles Howell III $0 19%
Webb Simpson $0 17%

I went Bae, Simpson, Fowler, DeLaet, Mannassero, Donald, Garcia, Garrigus, Points & Haas....this course is a lot tougher than the TV gives credit. Water comes into play a lot and the greens are very tricky. Wish I could play next week with the setup it's in now.

Again, I apologize to the following....

Holmes, J.B.
Ogilvy, Geoff
Merrick, John
Stenson, Henrik
Hoffman, Charley
Stroud, Chris
Stricker, Steve
Villegas, Camilo
Haas, Bill
Kaymer, Martin

My squad this week. Tried to use players who I haven't used yet