2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I don't know what was funnier the shoes or the English women that interrupted the shoe search
You know that lady was fugly since I ran and hid from her

Cant wait to see the 2015 THP schedule

Shane I just have one question.

Did you find your shoes?
It's 1:30 am in the game room, Shane sits down at the table with a group of us chatting:

"I have a serious question for just a second." Looks at Ron. "WHAT KIND OF MAN STEALS ANOTHER MAN'S SHOES?!"

I had 2 seemores with me, and used the one I bought from pete to roll in a bomb on him just like he predicted :)

Another random thought, I don't think I've ever seen so many SeeMore putters on a course as i did this weekend :)

It's 1:30 am in the game room, Shane sits down at the table with a group of us chatting:

"I have a serious question for just a second." Looks at Ron. "WHAT KIND OF MAN STEALS ANOTHER MAN'S SHOES?!"
LOL...The great thing about finally meeting all of you, even though I had left by that time, I can totally see that scene in my mind.

Alex is was awesome to see you again, you and Tyler were on fire and I loved it. You are both such great young men. And as you know Alex you are in the over kicking your coverage club as well. Your GF is a true sweet heart :)

OK with the exception of Canadan and Golds everyone should have received a PM from me about their bill. Please verify the info is correct and get back to me.

I know quite a few have replied and I'll get to those later tonight.

thanks

Alex is was awesome to see you again, you and Tyler were on fire and I loved it. You are both such great young men. And as you know Alex you are in the over kicking your coverage club as well. Your GF is a true sweet heart :)
Absoulte truth, I only got to spend a few moments with her on Sunday night, but what a sweet lady she is.

OK with the exception of Canadan and Golds everyone should have received a PM from me about their bill. Please verify the info is correct and get back to me.

I know quite a few have replied and I'll get to those later tonight.

thanks

thanks for sorting everything out Mike

Thank you so much mike

It's ugly but if everyone gets back to me tonight I can put 1 big list of mistakes together tomorrow and hopefully this time tomorrow it's all fixed

It's ugly but if everyone gets back to me tonight I can put 1 big list of mistakes together tomorrow and hopefully this time tomorrow it's all fixed

Mike, I think I got back to you but it's not showing in my sent box. Let me know if you got the PM

Your new nickname will be earner. That's some hard work you're doing for us 441.

I replied to you and I should be good to go assuming the amount they are supposed to refund me actually gets added back

Another random thought, I don't think I've ever seen so many SeeMore putters on a course as i did this weekend :)

That......and the fact that both Saturday and Sunday as I was the only person without a Callaway driver.

That......and the fact that both Saturday and Sunday as I was the only person without a Callaway driver.

If it makes you feel any better I didn't have a Callaway Driver :eek:) I'm just glad mine made it through the weekend, playing Sunday would have been a LONG day without one.

Recap time -

I want to first say this was by far the best golf trip I have ever taken. I have taken two others, one of which was a disaster and the other was fun but nothing compared to this. So thank you to everyone for this.

I arrived on Thursday where Jim met me at the airport to pick me up. Huge thanks to him for that. Jim was also my roommate and he was a super guy. Loves his oysters by the way! Anyway we shared a few stories on the way to the resort, checked into our rooms and headed down near the ibar area where I was able to meet a few people that night. I believe Cookie, Doug and Randy were some of the people I met down there. It was fun getting to talk my home course with Cookie as I was able to hook him up with a cheaper round at my home course when they had the Nashville event. It was also nice getting to talk with Doug and Terra as Doug is also a Chiefs fan! How bout those Chiefs last night? Randy is a Bronco fan but probably the nicest one I have ever met after telling them I am a Chiefs fan. I know I missed someone here so my apologies.

Friday I woke up all giddy and ready for a practice round at the Champions course. There I was able to play with Jim, Pudge and Canes. Pudge it was a pleasure playing with you and getting to know you more over the weekend. You kept me laughing a lot and you're a swell golfer as well. Canes it was also nice playing with you and getting to know you some during our round as well. One of the highlights was one I am sure many others got to experience during their Friday and Saturday rounds which was balls getting completely submerged into the ground. It was quite the team effort locating a few balls. Anyway, an exciting round for sure!

Friday night was fun as we all ended up in the game room downstairs. I got to meet a ton of people that night including Morgan and Josh. I was very impressed that Morgan was able to remember my name all weekend. Super nice person. Josh, I am sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you but being the owner and all you had tons of folks around you everyday but I was excited to finally say hi and shake your hand! Highlight of the night was Terra and I beating Doug and Jim at Foosball, Ha!

Saturday I partnered with Shane and what an awesome guy he was. It was totally a pleasure playing two days with you. If we could go back and rename our team we'd definitely have to go with Consistently Inconsistent. We brothered really well on the front and if it weren't for that one short par 3 on the Palmer I think we might have had a solid chance at even winning. It was also really cool playing with you in the fact we had the same flaws and hit our irons very similar distances so it was nice being able to chat about shots and agree on what to hit, felt like we were golfer caddy at times lol. Anyway, we got to play with Dan and Pete Saturday and they were both awesome guys. Pete was so much fun to play with and Dan just put on a show of ball striking all day. Highlight of the round was Dan hitting the flag stick and having the ball sit on the lip of the cup for a tap in birdie followed by Shane holing out from the fairway on the next hole for an eagle! To say I was a little nervous on the opening tee was an understatement but loved the rush of nerves for sure! Saturday night was more of the same down in the game room but the highlight of the night was the trip to publix with Jank, Pudge and caabeat (his name slips my mind right now, sorry!) Sour Patch Kids! LOL

Sunday was really awesome. This day we got to play with Jank and DawgDaddy. I wouldn't have ever signed up to play in this event if it weren't for DawgDaddy so big thanks to him and only fitting we got to play Sunday together. Two personal highlights for me were bombing driver over the bunker down the right fairway on the opening hole and then making birdie on the first hole of the bear trap (#15). I believe Jank and Shane were saying I was the only one out of the group to birdie a hole in the bear trap so it was an awesome accomplishment! Jank was an amazing player he was on fire the first 10 holes. Randy was such a fun guy to play with, you can tell he genuinely loves the game and its always a nice thing to see. Shane played really well on the front so I know his back was a little tired by the time we made the turn but I was able to turn it on a little bit. I also had a personal accomplishment during the round. I have never had 3 birdies in a round before that I can remember much less nine holes birding 10, 13 (again) and 15. It was a pleasure playing this round with the 3 of you so thank you all! Sunday evening was cool as well I got to grab some icecream with Doug, Terra, Randy and then 3boysdad and his wife met us there as well. Fun times after the dinner and awards ceremony. The food there was excellent by the way.

Huge thanks again to Jank for the ride to the airport on Monday. I enjoyed sharing the flight to Baltimore with you and Jman! MD441 it was a lot of fun meeting you and thank you again for the shafts you brought, much appreciated. Also, thank you for helping organize this as well. JB and Morgan thank you guys as well for helping get all this set up and giving me a weekend I will never forget!

If I missed anyone, I apologize. Everyone I met was nice and seemed to have a good time.

Thank you all again!

-Mike

Your new nickname will be earner. That's some hard work you're doing for us 441.
Solja.
He is truly a life saver.

Yet another unnecessary yet totally necessary pat on the back / bro nod / high five / Jman head butt / Albatross promise to MikeDean441 for working tirelessly to make sure we're all paying what we should be paying.

You're nuts dude, but it's who you are -- Thank you my friend.

Random thoughts and shout outs

- Thanks again to JB, GG, Mike D and the rest of the THP staff with their hard work in organizing one heck of an event.

- My partner was awesome to play with. Laid back and has serious game. Most importantly, a lot of fun. It was also great meeting your girlfriend.

- I already miss CJ. Always a good time hanging out with him. Buffalo Wild Wings will never be the same. He obviously outkicked his coverage with his better half.

- Any time Pete suggests you go some where for "a drink," just clear the rest of your day.

- MileHigh is awesome. Beers and cigars on Sunday were a lot of fun.

- Awesome first impressions by Cookie and Hawk. My first conversation with Cookie was hilarious and most of it probably can't be put here, but it was hilarious. Instant like. Hawk was so cool that I didn't even mind the dry humping 30 seconds into meeting him. Really cool to finally meet you guys.

- The collective oogling at the pool by every single guy was classic. The subtle nods of acknowledgement were even funnier.

- Mike G and TX Hacker, really cool hanging out with you guys Friday am and Sunday. And your SO's were terrific. Looking forward to seeing you again.

- I still think Lightningbolt and G$$$ are sand bagging....for the next event. A classic slow play move.

- Great line by Jank on the first tee after jlukes tee shot. "Nice shot. It wasn't 285 though." Jank, I always harass those I like most. You were a champ putting up with all my queries as to who signed your permission slip to show and who was going to be your travel buddy. Looking forward to hanging out with you again.

- Shane was great at holding court. Hilarious. The body slam quote was perfect. And nice shooting out there!

- Alex and Tyler, really happy for you guys. Well done and hope to see both of you soon.

Ok I will probably have more later.

I hadn't registered that, but thinking back, yep that sounds about correct.

I took a few pictures over the weekend, but none came out as well as this one I got of CJ and Shane:

de4ahygy.jpg

Oh man Pete...that's hilarious!! Well Done.

Back