2014 #THPMC the BETS!!!

In the past, participants have not been allowed to partake in this.

Frowny pants McHawk over here.

I have a cool, refreshing Shandy to wager against all my opponents in the MC matches. That way, everyone wins!

Frowny pants McHawk over here.

I have a cool, refreshing Shandy to wager against all my opponents in the MC matches. That way, everyone wins!
It took me a second, but then I got it, and I then I laughed.

If everyone bets against Team THP, how does anyone win?

Looking at my matchups, I know quite a few will be placing wagers against me and my DotCom brothers mpeterson and WardF.

I encourage it, hell the numbers might make sense.

But on Saturday night, your tears will only give me more motivation going into Sunday singles.

Icey betting against me twice... I see how it is, friend! hahahahaha

Cause ICEY might be the smartest man on THP! :banana:

I look forward to seeing what folks come up with. It's always a fun way to get the forum following along, but in the spirit of bets past...cross-dressing bets cause everyone to lose.

Some fun wagers already. I love this time of year.

I look forward to seeing what folks come up with. It's always a fun way to get the forum following along, but in the spirit of bets past...cross-dressing bets cause everyone to lose.

I resemble that remark.

Cant wait to see how this plays out.

#TeamTHP ! 'nuff said.

Icey betting against me twice... I see how it is, friend! hahahahaha

he's betting against me too. Benedict icey.

Honestly I would have taken any bet CJ put out there, I just wanted to go up against him in a bet!

I'll be rooting against myself to win a bet, that's for sure!

I'll make an avatar bet with someone

This is always fun. I'll have to look at things more and try and get a bet in on one of the matches.

ATLGolfer & NebGolfer
Golferbest & Adamw238

The Lawyer and Neb take this one!

And Team Paradise will finish with more points in the THPMC than team Hackers

Because I didn't need any more motivation....lol.

Best and I have a solution for beating ATL and Neb. First we're going to tell ATL that there's a car accident somewhere, that should get him out of the picture early. Then we'll tell Neb that Tom Osborne died. He'll be so distraught he'll withdraw as well. :alien:

All kidding aside, I can't wait for either of the match ups we have on Saturday. They will both be good and should be pretty close. I'm just looking forward to some great golf with new friends.

Edit: Corrected the spelling of Osborne. It's like spelling God without the "d".

Last edited:
Because I didn't need any more motivation....lol.

Best and I have a solution for beating ATL and Neb. First we're going to tell ATL that there's a car accident somewhere, that should get him out of the picture early. Then we'll tell Neb that Tom Osborn died. He'll be so distraught he'll withdraw as well. :alien:

All kidding aside, I can't wait for either of the match ups we have on Saturday. They will both be good and should be pretty close. I'm just looking forward to some great golf with new friends.
one small flaw in your plan: I don't care what happens to Tom Osborn... now if something happened to Tom OsbornE then I'd be in trouble.

Let's hope home depot doesn't have a chain sale that weekend so you can actually show up to play. :alien:

CJ, I will take team THP, and you can have the other 4 teams, wager is, if I lose weekend in branson for you is on me, if I win weekend in Michigan is on you.
You want that bet?????

Roomie, my money is on Team THP, but I am going to side bet on you in individual matches, I know how good of a player you are, stop playing the modest card lol

Looking at my matchups, I know quite a few will be placing wagers against me and my DotCom brothers mpeterson and WardF.

I encourage it, hell the numbers might make sense.

But on Saturday night, your tears will only give me more motivation going into Sunday singles.

CJ, I will take team THP, and you can have the other 4 teams, wager is, if I lose weekend in branson for you is on me, if I win weekend in Michigan is on you.
You want that bet?????
Look at this guy!

one small flaw in your plan: I don't care what happens to Tom Osborn... now if something happened to Tom OsbornE then I'd be in trouble.

Let's hope home depot doesn't have a chain sale that weekend so you can actually show up to play. :alien:

What's funny is that I actually went to the interwebs to get the correct spelling, and still misspelled it.

Let's hope for the sake of everyone that there are no chain sales in the greater MB area that weekend. I will have them hanging from everyone's villa door friday night. :alien:

Back