2014 Travelers Championship Thread [Spoilers]

Streels! What a back 9 to win if he holds on.

7 in a row...what a comeback

Streelman with the nice birdie putt, and hopefully that will be the winning putt. Still some great guys in contention here on the 17th.

Wow! A 28 on the back 9 for Streelman with those 7 straight birdies. Important question though...who's got him on their fantasy team?

Choi misses his birdie putt and gets a par. Sergio makes his putt for birdie now tied for 2nd going into the 18th

Streelman was on freaking fire at the finish. It's like he played a different nine hole than everyone else.

Really incredible. I hope that score sticks.

Sergio with a birdie on 17 to stay alive...All comes down to 18

I hate airports on Sunday in Akron...nothing but CNN on.

And he hits a bomb off tee...into a divot

these guys on tour are really going out of there way to make sure I don't pick the winner...7 birdies in a row

Ugh, what a bad break for Sergio. In a big divot in the middle of the fairway on 18.

So basically he gets penalized for playing in one of the last groups. I know it's rub of the green, but you should never be penalized for finding the middle of the fairway.

Ouch...no winner for me I think

4 guys in the top 11, but alas still cannot pick the winner :angry:

Looks like Streelman will win this one today. Well thankfully I had Sergio and Leishman which will help me.

Congrats to StreElman on the win!

JM

Heck of a finish by Streelman to come from well back at the turn. Got to give him his due.

It's amazing I pulled him out of the line up on late wed. Shoulda, woulda, coulda!!! Congrats!

Great win by Streelman and for Wilson Golf also, much needed IMO!

Birdies the last seven for the victory...wow.

Impressive win by Streelman, finishing with seven straight birdies is just nuts! Interesting to see if that gives him a shot in the arm for the next few.

Any chance he used the new FG Tour?

Nah he's a titleist guy.

I'm interested in the WITB for streelman and Wie. Hopefully we see it

Back