2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the most unique and fun THP Events from 2014 is returning and it is bigger and better than ever before. The 2nd annual Love Is In The Air THP Event is coming soon and here are all of the details.

cobra-puma-golf-logo-M.jpg

Cobra Puma Join LIITA
The weekend would not be possible without some special guests coming in for the action. THP welcomes Cobra PUMA Golf to Love Is In The Air. Not only will amazing knowledge be picked up while at this event from some of the greatest minds in research and development, the group coming in is a lot of fun and will be competing righting alongside you during the round of golf.

When & Where
Orlando, FL
May 29th-31st

Resort
The Gaylord Palms is one of the finest resorts in the area. Every amenity imaginable at your finger tips including multiple restaurants and pools and so much more.

gaylord-palms-resort.jpg

Golf Course
The Waldorf Astoria Golf Club has been named one of the top courses you can play in the US. Using the land’s natural contours as a canvas and a fertile imagination as a palette, this meticulously designed course was created by acclaimed golf course architect Rees Jones.

WAGC_01_09_426_hr.jpg

Golf Course Subject To Change

Itinerary
Friday evening meet and greet cocktail hour at resort
Saturday morning round of golf for the guys
Saturday morning Spa manicure for the ladies
Saturday evening group dinner with everybody
Sunday morning couples round of golf. Guys play tee to green & ladies do all the putting

Cost & Signup
Deposit will be needed up front and then remainder 90 days from event
The cost for this event is $499 per couple and this includes
2 nights accommodations at the beautiful Gaylord Palms Resort
2 Rounds of Golf at Waldorf Astoria
Spa Manicure for the ladies
Cocktail Hour w/ THP.
Dinner on Saturday night.
And So Much More
This is limited to 20 couples.

Cobra Puma SWAG
LIITA is about the ladies being a part of a THP Event so CPG is making sure they are well prepared.
New ladies PUMA Golf shoes.
PUMA ladies Golf Polo
PUMA ladies hat
Men's PUMA hat
Chance to win a brand new Cobra Fly-Z+ Driver (competition golf)
And much much more

[video=youtube;WitAS-RSuEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WitAS-RSuEA[/video]

Signing Up
Signup dates will be Feb 9th & 10th at 1pm EST
Signup will be open for 1 hour each day.
At that time, THP will start a new thread with this information as well as how to enter. It will involve sending an email into GolferGal and signup will stay open for exactly 1 hour each day. Later each day, THP will randomly select 10 people that signed up via email to be a part of this special weekend. Once all 20 spots are taken, there will be a waiting list to be a part of this awesome THP Event.

THP Events are open to signup to any members of the community. The only criteria is that you are a 2015 Albatross Club Member. If you are a member of the club, you are invited to signup for this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

Saturday Foursomes
Howzat & T.O.
Philly V & Tanker337

Mward & troyefl
David Winchell & Mike Yagley

GregDan & Golf4life
caeleric & Erky

T0AD & Canes
Bucketsofjoy & Jitzy

Golds & Gizmo3putt
emart2173

cbaker2882 & TBaker34
sudseh

Sunday Foursomes
You and signifcant other share a cart

Mike Yagley & Rachel Rees
caeleric
cbaker2882
GregDan

T.O. & JLD
golf4life
Erky
Canes

Howzat
Bucketsofjoy
T0AD
Mward

Troyefl
Golds
sudseh
Jitzy

DavidWinchell
TBaker
emart2173

tanker337
Philly V
Gizmo3putt

Last edited:
And there you go. We are ready to try and get into this one!

Saweet! Love the signup process! Cobra/Puma is going all out! The Waldorf should be quite the course, should be fun putting on the greens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Such a fantastic opportunity for THP'ers to include the other half, And an amazing resort to top it all off.Oh' yeah and Cobra supplying the goodies is icing on the cake.

Wow this looks to be shaping up to be amazing again. The resort and course look beautiful.

Here we go folks! Really like that the signup process gives a lot more people the chance to get into the event.

sounds like fun!!

Will this sign up procedure be the norm for events this year (excluding contest events)

My wife has already given me the green light for this event. here's hoping we get in!

This looks like an awesome event! Time to start interviewing for babysitters so the wife will say yes

BOOM! Sounds amazing! Wife's schedule is not nearly as flexible as mine, but we will be checking and crossing our fingers that this works out for us!

WHOA! That is a great looking resort and on a good weekend too.

sounds like fun!!

Will this sign up procedure be the norm for events this year (excluding contest events)

No announcement about future signups takes place until those events are launched.

Waldorf? holy smokes I love it!

too bad we are in vegas that weekend. I look forward to following along!

This is going to be a blast. Only wish the wife liked golf for events like this

Looks incredible, gonna be a blast!!

For those that know the area, know that these are two of the finest establishments. The Gaylord Palms is an amazing place and will create an epic backdrop for this weekend. And the Waldorf Golf Club is my personal favorite course in the area and one that is always perfection.

OK, so the chatting up the wife on this must start immediately. I've played the course twice and it's a doozy. Anyone not having played it, will LOVE it.

What great venues for this event, the a Gaylord is an amazing lodging choice and the Waldorf-Astoria for golf is heaven.

The resort and course look spectacular. Well done, THP and Cobra.

I know this will be so awesome, I need to try and get Lynne onboard for this one.

For those that know the area, know that these are two of the finest establishments. The Gaylord Palms is an amazing place and will create an epic backdrop for this weekend. And the Waldorf Golf Club is my personal favorite course in the area and one that is always perfection.

He's right ya know.

Holy moly. What a way to pick up my phone and open THP. If I thought last year was insane this year will surpass that no doubt. Wow. Hopefully the Maynard's can make a repeat into LIITA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back