2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
In anticipation of having better luck tomorrow I've done the following: I hung up a horseshoe, pulled out an old rabbit's foot, rubbed the head of a red head, rubbed a Buddha's belly, I took my vitamins, and said my prayers. I even tried to find a four leaf clover to help get the winning mojo. Hopefully all this will translate to being one of the lucky 9 that are chosen tomorrow.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

my phone failed me today. I've set three alarms for tomorrow. ;)
Did you sign up today? Or saving it for tomorrow?

Congrats everyone that got in.

I think KortneyV is #TheFavorite

In anticipation of having better luck tomorrow I've done the following: I hung up a horseshoe, pulled out an old rabbit's foot, rubbed the head of a red head, rubbed a Buddha's belly, I took my vitamins, and said my prayers. I even tried to find a four leaf clover to help get the winning mojo. Hopefully all this will translate to being one of the lucky 9 that are chosen tomorrow.

I did similar things today haha today I wore my outing approved t shirt under my THP puma 1/4 zip with my 2013 albatross club hat and had both 2014 and 2015 albatross club coins in my pocket along with a coin my buddy got me from Waldorf years ago

Yes sir, especially on Sunday's when I have to hear all the Johnny Manziel madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You had to open this can of worms didn't you lol

I read this one to my wife, and she started rubbing my belly. :alien:

PS - those who do make it, I like wine. I hope your wives do too.
Through LIITA or not, you will meet my wine loving wife soon enough.

Having met a few Ohioans it does explain a lot more how you all ended up married...#SheWasDrunk

Congrats to the first ten!

Having met a few Ohioans it does explain a lot more how you all ended up married...#SheWasDrunk

That's why we call if Love Is In The Air...

...no need to make these ladies rethink that night.

Wow! I thought some Ohioans were cool around these parts. Must be us unmarried ones. Maybe none of us are.

I really hope I can get mine and Terra's entry in for this tomorrow. Today I was swamped at work and it didn't happen. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Lol true story, first time we met? Hammered!
Which led to kidnapping. Which led to this trip and my first chance to escape his prison.
Our room has Trent Richardson and Johnny Manziel posters on the ceiling and he keeps calling me Josh Gordon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed it for you.

2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Now that won this thread.
#WhoHasTheMugShot

I'm staying positive...already visualizing my name on that list right now.

Along with a few others...

Yea me too. I didn't have my lucky boxers on. That's the prob. I'll fix that tomorrow. (Enjoy that visual fellas )

Good luck to everyone entering tomorrow! Can't wait to see who the lucky 9 are

Just a heads up as a few have asked.

THP will have a DISCOUNTED rate for additional nights stay that is WELL below the posted rates "regular rates" of $209. More info on all of that will be coming up in the next few days

THP will have a DISCOUNTED rate for additional nights stay that is WELL below the posted rates "regular rates" of $209. More info on all of that will be coming up in the next few days

Well done Mr 441. The wife and I are probably going to be staying at the resort on Sunday and enjoying Orlando Monday before we fly back home.

Nice. We were wondering about playing then driving six hours home that night.

Congrats to the first 10!

What age range do we have for the first 10 winners, looks like we have a good mix?

That's awesome! My wife has already suggested the we extend our stay if we got in. Now I just need to get in, fingers crossed for today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back