2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is a plan B, you have to expect to get in dang it, settling for less is something #TeamDev would do

Plan B is sending in another email. Plan C is dressing up as Howzat.
#TonyaHarding

Sweet! Wife and I are ecstatic and pumped for this event. The putting lessons start tonight hehe. Thank you THP and Cobra / Puma!

This! Time to get the wife the putter she wants!

Plan B is sending in another email. Plan C is dressing up as Howzat.
#TonyaHarding

I tried the I know where you live card. That doesn't work. Plan B tomorrow for me will be scanning large, unmarked bills.

Congrats to the 10 who got in on day 1. You guys are in for a heck of a special time!

Well, this looks pretty incredible. I've never played the Waldorf before but it looks like a great track. Well done THP and 441, this is going to be a special event.
Great course!! It'll be good to see you guys again.

Congrats! Hope to join tmrw!!

1st 10 Members
PhillyV
T0AD
Troyefl
Canes
Howzat
golf4life
tanker337
Bucketsofjoy
Jitzy
Golds

You guys are gonna love it!

Word on the street is mrs PhillyV is a little excited for this one

I'll let her post her thoughts. But I just want to say that her reaction was 1000% genuine and she finally let it out how much she really wanted in this. She gets that THP is big to me, but she wanted to become a part of THP as well. Thanks THP for this opportunity!

I'll let her post her thoughts. But I just want to say that her reaction was 1000% genuine and she finally let it out how much she really wanted in this. She gets that THP is big to me, but she wanted to become a part of THP as well. Thanks THP for this opportunity!

Thats awesome man, she is going to love it, so far a ton of awesome people (excluding Howzat) making it in for day 1

Love this. My wife asked when we are starting the putting lessons. Time set aside for tomorrow to get her started.

Congrats to the selected 10 and your significant others!

Congrats to the 1st 10. You guys are in for such a great time!

Congrats to the first 10. Love seeing the happy wives also.

Yes!!!! Just landed in Baltimore to read the good news.
Stoked to be going! Really, really excited for this one!

Congrats on the first 10! And good luck for the prospective 9 tomorrow.

Oh YES! Hang on while I go tell wifey she's about to get real familiar with my BirdieBall green.
Reading this post, in your voice, sounds kind of.......​dirty?

Wow, so excited for this. My wife's only regret is that it's not next week. She wants to do it NOW LOLOL

now to go find her a lefty putter to practice.

Congrats to to all those who got in and good luck to everyone else tomorrow.

Congrats to the winners, hopefully tomorrow will work out for us.

Congrats to the first 10! Hope to join ya after tomorrow's drawing, plus just got word that our tax return this year will be real nice. The lady would really love this trip!

Wow! I really didn't think we'd get into this one, but really happy we did!

Looking forward to seeing who else gets in tomorrow.

Congrats to the first 10...going to be a wonderful event!

Wow! I really didn't think we'd get into this one, but really happy we did!

Looking forward to seeing who else gets in tomorrow.

I think this is your first THP official event right? If so, you picked an awesome one. So miserable I can't make the dates work this year.

3/3 with THP sign ups, yes!

Holy cow! Wasn't expecting this at all! I'm pumped for my first THP event!

As for my wife - she's still jumping up and down and I haven't really picked out any real words since I told her...

Now I've got to dig through some women's putters threads, I'm sure she's going to want a new one for this!

Came home and told my fiancée. high five, fist pump, and a hug followed.

I think this is your first THP official event right? If so, you picked an awesome one. So miserable I can't make the dates work this year.
Yep! It is at the top of my list of events I'm hoping to get in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back