2015 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Official Entry:
Winner: Seattle

Patriots win

41 points.

I don't think it's going to be a great super bowl game but I'm excited to see this one. I think it's the contrasting styles and attitude of the teams.

I don't think it's going to be a great super bowl game but I'm excited to see this one. I think it's the contrasting styles and attitude of the teams.

I must be one of the 2-3 people that liked last year's superbowl...

I am not a NFL fan, and I do not know the teams or the players that much, but I LOVE to watch a good defense destroy a good offense, and I really hope I'll be able to see the same thing tonight

I must be one of the 2-3 people that liked last year's superbowl...

I am not a NFL fan, and I do not know the teams or the players that much, but I LOVE to watch a good defense destroy a good offense, and I really hope I'll be able to see the same thing tonight

Then I was the other guy. Once it got past the high powered offence vs. the punishing D I was hoping for a big ol'goose egg from Denver.

WOOT!

I'll take Seattle and 52 points

Patriots 55 total points

Official Entry
Winner - Seahawks
Total Points 42

Official Entry
Winner-Patirots
Total Points-48

Official Entry
Winner: Seahawks
Total Points: 41

Official Entry

Seattle Wins

Total Points 37

Official Entry
Winner - Patriots
Total Points 31

Patriots
Total Points: 55

Official Entry:

Winner: Pats
Total points: 47

Lynch fumbles going for 2 to win the game, instead of not speaking to the media he tells them to F off and punches the camera man. NFL banns him for 6 games next year.

Seahawks. 43 points

Official Entry

Seattleme wins
total score 28

Thanks!

Winner: Patriots
score: 52

Official Entry
Winner - Patriots
Total Points 59

Might have to record the game as the programme covering it doesn't start until 10.30pm and I have got a 4 hour meeting tomorrow that I can't afford to nod off in....

2015 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Official entry

Patriots 43

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official entry:

seahawks
50 points

#goHawks

Back