2015 THP Fantasy Golf - Starting Soon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For a few years now, we have had THP fantasy golf and it is a lot of fun. This season we are doing it again with a similar format with just a few minor tweaks. We are so excited for another wonderful season and the good news is that in this format if for some reason you miss a single week, you are not done for the whole year.

Season Starts
It will kick off soon with signup coming most likely this week.

Prizes
Winner of the 2015 THP Fantasy Golf League will get a THP Prize Pack valued at over $500. Due to the fact that it is a long season and products come out at different times, we cannot announce the actual prizes at this time. It could be a set of irons, a GPS some new metal woods or a combination of a bunch of things.

Signing Up (When Open)
You must be a 2015 Albatross Club Member to participate (click here for club info & signup). This year THP has partnered with the organization called Folds of Honor and as a community we can make a difference.
Your Team Name MUST be your THP Forum Screen Name exactly.
Failure to abide by above will result in your team being removed from the league.
The league is open (to start with) to 250 players and there is no entry fee to be involved. It is part of your 2015 Albatross Club membership.

Good luck and lets make 2015 the best year to date.

Excited for the return.

This was a blast last year, I will be signing up again!

Had a blast with this the last couple of years and have gotten better each year. Hopefully I can make a run at the top this year.

Excited for my rookie season in this event!

I've never played fantasy golf before. It sounds like fun. Looking forward to it!

Excited to put my entry in for my rookie season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Looking forward to this getting started again.

Sounds like a blast. Waiting for sign upssign ups

I'll be joining this year for sure! I've never done fantasy golf so it should be a fun experience

Been looking forward to this one!

Always a fun. Hope to have some better luck this year.

Excited to try my hand at fantasy golf this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never played fantasy golf, but love FF I'm looking forward to giving this a go.

Awesome, I'm definitely in on this.

Looking for redemption with fantasy golf.

Oh ya!!! Can't wait! Checking how good or how bad I did every Monday morning was something I really looked forward to haha great to see it back for 2015

YEAH! This is what I have been waiting for! Good luck to all!

Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am absolutely terrible at two things: selecting golfers week to week and actually setting my lineup every week.

I hope to improve on those two things for 2015.

I am absolutely terrible at two things: selecting golfers week to week and actually setting my lineup every week.

I hope to improve on those two things for 2015.

Set an alarm to go off every Tuesday. While stuff comes up, at least you will have a team in place.

Set an alarm to go off every Tuesday. While stuff comes up, at least you will have a team in place.
Good idea. Although, you know me and alarms....

Sweet! This is always fun. I always suck, but really enjoy it. Can't wait!

I am looking forward to my first full season of this.

Back