2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

On Sunday I played the new RX and played the same ball for 18 holes. Normally after a round like that I would retire the ball to the practice bin, but after wiping the ball off on the 18th hole, the darn thing looks brand new. So in the lineup it will stay until it gets lost.

The ball continues to impress me. Long off the tee, the feel is exactly what I like and around the greens it hits and either stays where it is or comes back 2-3 feet. Its giving me the confidence to attack a green depth wise exactly where I want to because I know the reaction will be there.

They are quality balls! I can handle the RX but the B330 too hard for me! That's why you should always get fit!

I'm locked and loaded...can't wait to put these to the test next week.

f8d182fe5f73b7a147494fff7bb51058.jpg

I'm locked and loaded...can't wait to put these to the test next week.

f8d182fe5f73b7a147494fff7bb51058.jpg
Nice, I love the last b330-s. Can anyone compare the 2 that has played the new version.

These have me really intrigued, I need to find a sleeve of the RX to try out. hopefully they come in yellow as well as white!

The RX does come in yellow as well but yellow is not offered in the others.

The RX does come in yellow as well but yellow is not offered in the others.
Works for me as The RX is the one I would be looking to try. thanks!

Played the RX this weekend and I'm not a big feel guy, but this ball just feels great coming off of the driver. I need to put a line on these because the alignment aid on these just aren't big enough for my eye, but I absolutely love this ball. You hear the passion in which Bridgestone talked to JB about this ball on THP Radio and they have absolutely knocked it out of the park with this one.

I really still can't wait to pick up the 330's to try. I've enjoyed the RX, but I honestly think the 330 will be it for me this year (BFit agrees).

I will be playing the 2016s today. Still have a couple sleeves of the 2014 but I just can't wait any longer.

I won't be playing anything else except the 330rx's. Such a great ball. I'm scoring better than I ever have, and this ball is so consistent. And they last forever! I only break out a new sleeve for official rounds. I have been playing the same balls over and over again during my 9 hole rounds, and yeah, they got a couple scratches on them, but even those perform well. #bestballever

Playing the RX now, but will probably switch to the b-330 when it gets warmer around here. Both have been great so far.

I will play the new 330-S when I can locate some.

taking a few #thpballerstatus balls out to the practice green at lunch time today for some pitching and chipping. curious to see whether i can tell a difference as compared to the '16 rxs i played last weekend.

Saw some in a local golfsmith yesterday...

wow, the b330-s spins REALLY well around the greens. even living out on the toe like i do, they were very impressive. i'm looking forward to making some full swings with these to see how they perform.

Just got a sleeve of the B330-RX and let's say I'm chomping at the bit to get out and put them into play.

Just got a sleeve of the B330-RX and let's say I'm chomping at the bit to get out and put them into play.
Dude you are going to love them! They are amazing

Dude you are going to love them! They are amazing

The feedback and reviews have been off the charts. I've gamed the RX for two years now so interested to see what differences I notice.

The feedback and reviews have been off the charts. I've gamed the RX for two years now so interested to see what differences I notice.
I imagine you will be very impressed. When are you getting out to try them?

some practice putting in the house last night with the b330-s, and wow does these feel and sound AWESOME off the putter face. i don't recall having any issues with the rx when the big group of thp'ers tested them pre-release earlier this year, but i've been outspoken about my dislike of the rxs off the putter. but these b330-s are everything i could ask for off the putter. no click, and that's a good thing for me. so, phenomenal spin off the wedges around the greens? check. perfect sound/feel off the putter? check. next up: performance on full swings, hopefully a week from this sunday.

Back