2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

Sometimes I wish I could quit you.

Put the 330-S back into play yesterday and played the same ball for 27, going 35/38/37.

Its just so stupidly comfortable for me, and I think that is what pisses me off the most about Bridgestone's new direction. The XS is supposed to be similar, but this simply plays better for me, particularly on my short game, I can check the snot out of these around the greens letting me get silly aggressive.

I bought 6dz not too long ago for 22/dz, and I might need to just bite the bullet and load up on more. Ugh.

I have the same amount left and I think I will be stocking up when the time comes. I will probably buy a couple of the refurbished dozens to fill the shag bag and then go all out with these as they are the best tee to hole ball I've ever gamed (B330 model)

I have the same amount left and I think I will be stocking up when the time comes. I will probably buy a couple of the refurbished dozens to fill the shag bag and then go all out with these as they are the best tee to hole ball I've ever gamed (B330 model)

I know its silly of me, because I should just run with them, but the current direction of the company has made me actively start looking around again, its frustrating.

I know its silly of me, because I should just run with them, but the current direction of the company has made me actively start looking around again, its frustrating.

Look at it as nostalgia and thinking back to better times, that's what I'll be doing

I'm a huge fan of the 330S and wasn't positive which tour b model was the closest replacement. I received 2 dozen of the tour b's from here, 6 of each model, and haven't gotten to try them yet. If the XS is supposed to be the closest I will try them first.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm a huge fan of the 330S and wasn't positive which tour b model was the closest replacement. I received 2 dozen of the tour b's from here, 6 of each model, and haven't gotten to try them yet. If the XS is supposed to be the closest I will try them first.

Yeah, the XS is the 330-S. They play silly similar, which isn't a bad thing at all. I just hate the new naming convention.

Lots of new great products coming to market this year. I refuse to stock up on anything until I get to test everything because in short trial, and based on technology, there are some balls that I really need to spend some time with.

Lots of new great products coming to market this year. I refuse to stock up on anything until I get to test everything because in short trial, and based on technology, there are some balls that I really need to spend some time with.

Oh, I know it and I'm looking forward to the THP reviews for sure.

I have a few 2018 balls that I cannot wait to test, but there is something about the B330 that was/is so good for me, so we'll see what happens with the new releases, but knowing I can get these for $20 a dozen is a nice consolation

Oh no doubt, new is always fun, and no doubt we will see all kinds of threads and info on the new releases here.

Hell, I've been testing eeeeeeeeverything I can lately to look for a chance, Snell have been great and the new balls will be too, the V1x is fantastic, the ELIXR is a sleeper of epic proportions. But, the Tour B line just kind of...missed...to me.

That said, when these can be had for 22.00/dz and sometimes even less....man it makes loading up worth it when you're paying for golf balls for a season.

Oh, I know it and I'm looking forward to the THP reviews for sure.

I have a few 2018 balls that I cannot wait to test, but there is something about the B330 that was/is so good for me, so we'll see what happens with the new releases, but knowing I can get these for $20 a dozen is a nice consolation

Totally agree.

Yeah, the XS is the 330-S. They play silly similar, which isn't a bad thing at all. I just hate the new naming convention.
The naming doesn't really bother me and I prefer the big B logo. $20 a dozen vs $40 is hard to overcome however.

So, I ordered a bunch of B330-S "practice" balls for my HS teams to use in shag bags for short game work and I threw a couple into play yesterday because it had been a while.

Dammit I love this golf ball still. I don't know if I love it more than the TP5x, but I do think moreso than the Tour B XS. Considering now getting a ton of the practice labeled golf balls for myself.

Back