2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

Best ball ever? I think it might be. Played a brand new B330-RX on a sloppy course, a few fairway bunker shots, and a lot of dancing approach shots, and the ball still looks like I took it out of the sleeve. Whatever they did to keep the cover so durable is incredible.

On a wet day where you might not expect as much spin, this ball shined. Irons were one hope and stop. I had a 5 iron on a par 3 where the ball stopped 2 inches from the pitch mark. I hit a nine iron into a green which hit a downslope and stopped within a foot. Great ball which I plan to keep gaming.

Best ball ever? I think it might be. Played a brand new B330-RX on a sloppy course, a few fairway bunker shots, and a lot of dancing approach shots, and the ball still looks like I took it out of the sleeve. Whatever they did to keep the cover so durable is incredible.

On a wet day where you might not expect as much spin, this ball shined. Irons were one hope and stop. I had a 5 iron on a par 3 where the ball stopped 2 inches from the pitch mark. I hit a nine iron into a green which hit a downslope and stopped within a foot. Great ball which I plan to keep gaming.

Great thoughts Alek. Looking forward to my first round with the RX.

Been playing the RX for several years.
With the move toward softer / lower compression, I'm going to give the RXS a shot.

Played the 330RX last year and loved it, put launch numbers in the online fitting and will be switching to 330-S. Can't wait till I find a deal to buy them in bulk.

I totally missed this detail until seeing the pic today, how cool!

I freaking love that logo.

I need some B330's, soon.

I freaking love that logo.

I need some B330's, soon.

Just saw your post and had a thought, have you given any of these to your golfers to try out?

Just saw your post and had a thought, have you given any of these to your golfers to try out?
1 bag will be playing B330 this year, 2 bag the RX, and 3-6 the e6.

I know B'stone makes a good ball. I'll play any of them myself.
I like that you have your kids playing them. ProV's are obviously good, but they are not the end all-be all of golf balls.

on flightscope i really liked the numbers i was getting with the b330s today. very straight flight, and definitely helped get my spin up. spin was probably a little high today off the driver, but that's because i kept missing low on the face.

Cool. It will be cool to see how they perform for them.

I have been playing alot of different balls lately, some found ones.(my course is littered with Provs). I will say without doubt and this includes the provs, that Bridgestone makes the best balls by far. Selection, price etc. They feel the best off my king Cobra driver. Its not even close in that category. Around the green is a wash is my book. all premium balls are very good. Off my piretti putter bridgestone still feels the best, even the E6. In fact for the money I think the E6 is the best ball on the market. I prefer the 330s or the RX, but I could easily bag the E6 all day. I have strayed from Bridgestone balls, trying Srixon, Volvik, Snell, Provs. NEVER AGAIN. IT was all kind of a waste of my money. Even though I like Bridgestone about as much as Volkswagen right now LOL. I am still gonna buy these balls!!!

Really enjoying the 2016 B330RX ball. Does anyone know if they're coming out in yellow?

Really enjoying the 2016 B330RX ball. Does anyone know if they're coming out in yellow?

I just tweeted at them. I'll post a reply when it comes

I will buy only 2 balls B330 B330S -- that's it they are the best ones I have ever played end of story.................. ps might find some too

Finally got my B-330RX today, will be putting them in play Saturday and Sunday. Supposed to be cold and windy on Saturday, and warm up on Sunday into the low 60, so should be a good test this weekend.

So while doing some late night browsing I found something interesting.
749d40a70191b5d6931c6fadbce327b1.jpg

6fa053738c501e386a5e37a88a653f11.jpg
efcc7c45e0e8ed609ee95802f43899c1.jpg

Sounds very similar to the new b330. Slipres coating and the marking arrows beside "b330" is the same. But this one is a 3 piece ball. I thought b330 was 4 piece?

At first I thought they just called it b330x there but they sold the b330 (same exact ball as our b330 here) with the hydrocore

I totally missed this detail until seeing the pic today, how cool!
Interesting. I'm not a fan of that at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought I read they are all 3 piece. Something with the new cores, hydrocore and gradation. They can do the same thing with one core that other do with 2.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought I read they are all 3 piece. Something with the new cores, hydrocore and gradation. They can do the same thing with one core that other do with 2.
The b330 and 330s from 2014 were looking piece. The rx and rxs were 3 piece I believe

I like the B logo on the ball, think it would be better still saying Bridgestone but starting with that B vs normal.

Back