2016 Fitness and Workout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dude just **** the bed with 350 in the squat rack.

Wait. Literally **** or just dumped the bar?

Lmao. Just dumped the bar. I'll be far more excited when I see someone **** their pants.

Lmao. Just dumped the bar. I'll be far more excited when I see someone **** their pants.
Yeah, I've had to put 410+ down on the pins. It SUCKS!

Yeah, I've had to put 410+ down on the pins. It SUCKS!

It looked like it. He got it half way up and started falling backwards so he let go and tried to get out of the way.

It looked like it. He got it half way up and started falling backwards so he let go and tried to get out of the way.
Oh yeah, that's no bueno. That's an awful feeling. I'm sure he was panicking.

Oh yeah, that's no bueno. That's an awful feeling. I'm sure he was panicking.

Big time. He packed his stuff and left right away.

Big time. He packed his stuff and left right away.
Damn. As a veteran of bailing squats, I would give him a high five for pushing his limits then load up a drop set. Never leave the gym on a failed lift.

Also, when you said 350, did you mean kilos or freedom units?

Alabama's quarterback came in as a freshman power cleaning 315 and squatting 550, according to the announcers. Solid.

Damn. As a veteran of bailing squats, I would give him a high five for pushing his limits then load up a drop set. Never leave the gym on a failed lift.

Also, when you said 350, did you mean kilos or freedom units?

Pounds.

Alabama's quarterback came in as a freshman power cleaning 315 and squatting 550, according to the announcers. Solid.
Yeah, explosive athletes are explosive.

Lunchtime lift

New evolutionize 13mm 4 inch belt for Christmas. Took it and did some ezellmer bench press level squats to tie a PR.

Focused on keeping my hips back and it helped. Set 1 felt easy. Set 2 was fine. Set 3 I lost that feeling in the late reps and went a little too deep. Good enough though. This belt is much better than what I was using before.

http://youtu.be/zMNPKs2JAJ4

Important footnote. No wonky elbow at this stage.

Good work man! Keep your eyes looking up though!

Had a nice few days running off some stress! Put in 10 miles Thurs, 8 yesterday and a smooth 5 today. Pretty cold out and yesterday was icy but felt great!

Kick its ass!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That's the plan. His plan comes with several different 5x5 workouts that can be done separately or as a follow to one of the others.

Gym is closed today. Feels like a waste of a Sunday.

Gym is closed today. Feels like a waste of a Sunday.
Yeah... And here I was going to go mindlessly walk in place for 30 minutes or so. I've found that if I don't regularly walk or do low impact weighted cardio, my left knee complains.

Yeah... And here I was going to go mindlessly walk in place for 30 minutes or so. I've found that if I don't regularly walk or do low impact weighted cardio, my left knee complains.

Wife is walking up and down the halls of the complex trying to complete a fit bit challenge. It helps when you take the stairs from the 11th floor.

Wife is walking up and down the halls of the complex trying to complete a fit bit challenge. It helps when you take the stairs from the 11th floor.
Haha, that's one way to get it done. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back