2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Man bubba does nothing but complain. Every time they show him on camera he's whining about something or at least looks to be

I step away for 30 minutes and this blows up. AWESOME!

Atta boy Jason, good par save.

Day continues to roll in clutch par putts.

Bubba looking like he will be free for the weekend.

Just a routine 2 putt from 64 feet away and downhill....

Kuch rolls in another birdie. Would like him to heat up.

C'mon Jimmy Walker! Make a putt! He should be at least 3 under right now. Might've missed his chance now that the wind is picking up

A lot of these guys look lost today.

Can we just start to call Bubba, Blubba, after every round of golf? I think its fitting.

Day just ripped that.

Can we just start to call him Bubba, Blubba, after every round of golf? I think its fitting.

He really looks horrible out there.

Phil will get the rougher wind both days.

That wasn't your best Bubba... Bahahaha

He really looks horrible out there.
That's because I picked him in the contest. Whoever I pick always does terrible because I never can pick well in these contests. Haha

Leaderboard has projected cut at +4, My guess is it could be +6. Nobodies lighting it up today.

That's because I picked him in the contest. Whoever I pick always does terrible because I never can pick well in these contests. Haha

Have him in fantasy he got double trouble from us.

Nice par for Poulter.

I've only picked well once, which was when Rory won the Open in 2014. Think there was a technical issue because there were a couple of us who picked the winner.

Danny Lee just likes to make it a little more interesting I see

Sergio is hanging around right there just like he always seems to be. As usually he'll probably choke, but good to see him keeping up the solid play.

Back