2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

However, he missed the birdie putt. Makes par.
He should've put the SeeMore he had in the practice rounds in play.

Cabrera-Bello hits his second in the water, drops, and holes his fourth on 13.

Man this is going to be a good afternoon.

I will say that I like the roars and the eagles and birdies better than this stuff though.

I think we'll see a lot of that tomorrow if the weather forecast is correct.

Worldwide wins since start of 2015

Fowler: 4
Stenson: 0
Johnson: 1

I'm actually a little stunned by that.

This should be a ton of fun to watch today.

Langer is -2 for the day through 5 holes.

Last edited:
Bernhard Langer making a move up the leaderboard early. What's the chances of him being in contention tomorrow?

More interested in missed cuts

That sounds about right to me. Its why they said now, because I think this year alone, Stenson is playing significantly better golf. I still think he is the best out of the 3 currently, because his ball striking does not really escape him for tournaments, but it shows how deep we are.

I find aimpoint to be very annoying to watch

Bernhard Langer making a move up the leaderboard early. What's the chances of him being in contention tomorrow?

? He's already in contention if he plays smart and not stupid. He's 54? 55? ? He will be within 3/4 of the lead tomorrow I bet

Interesting thought. Langer was considered a painfully slow golfer during his run on the regular tour. So much so that players would complain about it. Without changing much, he is now closer to middle of the pack. What changed? The rest around him.

Just wait, we get to watch Wardicles do this during mini golf next Friday while I kick his ass.

Plus its a total Wardy move and he is a self proclaimed awful putter.

Honestly I am a bigger fan of this Augusta with birdies much farther in between then -18 winning. Probably why the US Open is my favorite major.

Two good drives by Jordan and Rory to start their round.

Honestly I am a bigger fan of this Augusta with birdies much farther in between then -18 winning. Probably why the US Open is my favorite major.

My issue with it is really an attention issue. Look at yesterday. Heck, just look at this thread yesterday. The tournament was over after two holes into Spieth's round. Because nobody knows if shots can be made up.

More interested in missed cuts

PGA Tour Misses cuts in that span:

Fowler: 5 of 30
Stenson: 0 of 22
DJ: 2 of 29

Plus its a total Wardy move and he is a self proclaimed awful putter.

it's so just annoying. I don't care how many fingers Scott or Mahan are holding up. Just line up the putt and make it. PS, Mahan it's not working for you.

PGA Tour Misses cuts in that span:

Fowler: 5 of 30
Stenson: 0 of 22
DJ: 2 of 29

Pretty close right there. Dang

Check out Matsuyama

EDIT: Nice autocorrect Apple.

Back