2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Well... I guess he could make 5?

Man, Poulter is the only one of the six featured guys who are under par, and by how he's playing today, I don't think that's going to last. Can we get a do-over on these groups?

Hate seeing the mess, but love the sarcastic cheers for Grace.

So here's a question that was thrown out on a radio show a couple of days ago (I can't remember which show unfortunately): If you were given the chance to play Augusta, but had to play it naked, would you do it?
Yes, without hesitation. Reminds me of a story.There's a club here named Squires. All men. They had a female UPS driver deliver to them years ago. The next day several members where in the shop necked when she arrived. They also have been rumored to have played necked once or twice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pierce quietly climbing up the board

Well... I guess he could make 5?

Was that cheer because they're happy for him? Or because they're glad that he'll move on to another hole soon?

For all of the talk of Rickie's hi-tops, Poulter's FJ's are down right disgusting.

Up and down day for Snedeker so far

Bubba just doesn't have the putter today.

Love quietly moving up also

Thanks for the updates.....

Did anyone notice that they hardly showed any coverage yesterday of Sergio....I thought maybe he was playing bad, but then they showed he was 3 under at the time....Found that a little unusual!

He didn't do much yesterday until later in his round when he rattled off 4 birds in a row.

Bubba is riding the struggle bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was an excellent putt for all the bubba haters.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

And Bubba's free fall continues with another bogey. Who thinks he'll miss the cut?

I'm heading to grab lunch. Please keep it to like a page or two for me to catch up on. :alien:

Bubba may end up going 5 or 6 over from here. I can see him losing interest and getting wild.

At this point Bubba almost needs to miss the cut. No sense in him hanging around on the weekend being a downer for his group.

And Bubba's free fall continues with another bogey. Who thinks he'll miss the cut?

He needs a miracle to make the cut

Got to hard for Poulter to keep it together with Bubba and Grace struggling next to him.

Back