2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Hard to watch Ernie. He is full on chuck knoblach mode right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first hole does not like this group.

First hole is just not being nice to anyone.

Ugh Ernie that wasn't a good effort there, and I'm pretty sure that was for double bogey not bogey?

Kuchar is a great guy. Even when he's not in contention I enjoy watching him play.

Hard to watch Ernie. He is full on chuck knoblach mode right now.

as a MN twins fan this is a great quote!

Els has to be suffering inside!!

Watching this happen to Ernie is just horrible.

J Day with the hammer putt for par.

This hole location on #1 must be the worst for these guys. Par feels like a birdie so far!

Ernie missed another shorty? Wow

The streaky putter that is Jason Day, needs some Windex.

i feel bad for Ernie

The media certainly seems to be piling on Els.

Danny Lee came to play. Maybe Pat Perez found him a girl. #finddannyagirl

Things can get interesting if the lead is around -8 after today but i dont see how Jordan doesnt have a sub 70 round. Dude is just unconscious

big ern! this is tough to watch.

Things can get interesting if the lead is around -8 after today but i dont see how Jordan doesnt have a sub 70 round. Dude is just unconscious

i don't know man, if the conditions are as windy as they're thinking that could be tough

For whatever irrational reason I've never liked Els, but man that's tough seeing a pro miss those short putts like that.

Feeling bad for the Big Easy right now. I think it is going to be be a tough day on a lot of guys today though.

I said to Wardy that I think if the wind picks up a tiny bit, he shoots 70 or 71. 2 strokes ahead of the group going to moving day.
If the wind doesn't pick up, it was a gift.

What are the winds blowing at right now? Seems to be some breeze out there, but not a ton (yet).

I see Poult's using a hybrid off the tee instead of an iron. Wonder if the laterals are still in his mind?

He got incredibly lucky on holes like 11, and made some really really good putts. It's hard to go to the well with those all the time, so it'll be interesting to see if he can keep himself bogey free in likely same conditions as others had yesterday.

Back