2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I understand how its done so to speak, just don't understand why its done.
If weather is a concern, which it is every week, the field should be reversed.

Possibly they're trying to avoid some fatigue? Having someone play until 6PM or later, then having to tee off again at 8am the next morning might be considered too tiring?

man was hoping that went in for Ernie

Quite the commercial and airtime for Yes Putters but sadly I don't think its what they have in mind.

Featured group coverage needs to start soon.....comm'on 20 min.

Nice birdie by Day at 2

#1 is straight eating these guys lunch so far. Of course it usually does.

DL3 with three birds in a row

Bubba does the mikedean441 club drag...And you know he is doing the mikedean441 sigh.

I wish I could be in Jason Day's shoes for one drive just to see how it feels to hit it that far.

Anybody else think Jason Day is stiffening up, because he is waiting for Jason Day to pull the trigger?

Was watching some post round interviews with Els. Man, was it hard to hear him try and talk about what happened on 1. Felt really bad for the guy.

Is it just the feed or are the greens looking way softer than usual, especially with spike marks?

I know Phil said yesterday that they were really receptive...and it certainly looked like there were a bunch of spike marks around the holes by late in the day.

I'm starting to think any round under par today is going to be good.

I thought it was against convention to wear white pants between Labor Day and Memorial Day. What's up with all the players wearing white yesterday and today, other than the caddies? Or did that "rule" go out the window with common sense, courtesy and all the other things we've lost over the years?

Really enjoyed listening to Gary Player during my drive into work this morning on Sirius XM PGA Tour Radio. He seems like he is 50 years old instead of 80. So much good stuff from him.

The featured groups are featuring some pretty mediocre golf.

That's what makes them featured. It's just not a feature you would necessarily want.

I thought it was against convention to wear white pants between Labor Day and Memorial Day. What's up with all the players wearing white yesterday and today, other than the caddies? Or did that "rule" go out the window with common sense, courtesy and all the other things we've lost over the years?

I think that rule applies to women. :D

The featured groups are featuring some pretty mediocre golf.

I wonder at what point they'll start playing shamble just to make themselves feel better.

Im convinced with a gallery I would be 2 handicap strokes better per round.

Back