2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Just saw a close up of Poulters shoes. Wow. Don't know which one is worse? His shoes or Billy Hos pants.

I've never seen so many straight men care about what other men are wearing.....

I dont remember him being THIS slow in the past though.

Its been since about the US Open to me. I mean he has to be the slowest guy on tour by a while from selection to trigger. Furyk and Spieth have the back off thing going, but Day is slower.

Jason Day needs to lose the white belt. Navy belt would pull it together a lot better.

Some of us like golf apparel.

Right out of the gate on fire.

Jordan is a monster on this course

Jordan picking up where he left off.

Some of us like golf apparel.
So do I, but what others wear doesn't really bother me either way. It's all personal taste.

Spieth makes bird at the first

wow, Day takes forever to putt. sheesh.

paging taylormade: please release a jason day model putter. it looks impossible to miss your line with that thing.

I don't care what players wear but some look totally lost with their outfits. Example: Sergio Garcia yesterday.

Its been since about the US Open to me. I mean he has to be the slowest guy on tour by a while from selection to trigger. Furyk and Spieth have the back off thing going, but Day is slower.

It's tough because as a person I like him so much, and I like his game. But yeah, he's flippin slow. I'm always saying "hit the damn ball" when I'm watching him.

Yep, at least he doesn't discriminate between shots. Takes all day for putts too. Almost a nice par save there though.

Spieth birdies #1.

That stings a little for Day

He's a great player, but it's brutal watching his pre shot routine

I think I'm more impressed with Spieth's first 19 holes than I am of his first 36 from last year.

Tough bogey by day.

paging taylormade: please release a jason day model putter. it looks impossible to miss your line with that thing.

Funny you say that. Taylormade corporate guy stopped by the shop the other week, he said one of the most popular questions he gets asked is "how do I get Day's putter?"

If you care going to shoot over par at the Masters, your scripting had better be amazing LOL.

Back