2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

It's amazing how he hasn't looked good the last couple weeks but comes out here and owns it.

Dechambeau also birdie #1 I really like that kid

There is always excitement at the Majors, but Augusta roars have to be the best.

Me too. Feel the same way about Spieth. Both are great guys.
Sadly they are also the best in the world and every new golfer is going to mimic it. They are going to see his pre-shot routine and think maybe if I do it like that, I will be better.

They actually put Spieth on the clock at 17 yesterday. I was surprised to hear that.

Rory pars the par 5 8th. Still -1.

They actually put Spieth on the clock at 17 yesterday. I was surprised to hear that.

He is slow and im surprised he doesn't get put on the clock more.

IJP shank!

He is slow and im surprised he doesn't get put on the clock more.

He is slow, but the superstars get special treatment. Can't say I'm that surprised.

Looked like Poulter damn near dislocated his shoulder with that twirl

Was that a wardy club toss there by Poulter?

Wow Poulter

Well that cut line just moved to +3.

How can you even do what Poulter did if you didn't give up on the swing before it was over?

Poulter, that was lovely!

With the crap show these early feature groups are , you think they would switch and gives up McIlroy or Spieth.

Me too. Feel the same way about Spieth. Both are great guys.
Sadly they are also the best in the world and every new golfer is going to mimic it. They are going to see his pre-shot routine and think maybe if I do it like that, I will be better.

Yup. #WhileWereYoung not exactly working gangbusters with the pros.

Day with a fortunate bounce there.

Day with the club members bounce

Is the wind dying down? It doesn't even look like its blowing now.
Nice bounce by Day.

With the crap show these early feature groups are , you think they would switch and gives up McIlroy or Spieth.

One would think...

Back