2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

If I'm playing with Bubba and know he's having the day he's having, I slow play him until he cracks. Lol

We call that Spiething. :banana:

Let's officially start a revolution to change the name of the Yips to the Heebie Jeebies in honor of Big Ern.

agreed. also it sounds better

Let's officially start a revolution to change the name of the Yips to the Heebie Jeebies in honor of Big Ern.

Next time we play I'm proclaiming a case of the Heebie Jeebies every time you miss a putt!

Honestly, how many players would have even tee'd it up on #2 after that yesterday? I'd bet most would have walked off the course.
I would of said "don't count that" lol. No seriously tho I like Els and am really glad to see him fighting through.

Rors drops another shot

I would of said "don't count that" lol. No seriously tho I like Els and am really glad to see him fighting through.

"That was good right?"

Just astonishing how the players are getting eaten up by the course

If Spieth goes bogey free again today they should just shorten the tournament to Saturday. This is getting ridiculous.

Goodness I love watching Bubba play like crap. Karma.

May cost Ian the weekend there.

Sergio chopping up the par 5 13th. It's like everyone is already defeated?!

Hoping Phil can make a run today.

4 putt double bogey on 5 for Spieth. He's human!

That double might have helped quite a few people

Sergio chopping up the par 5 13th. It's like everyone is already defeated?!
I get the feeling everyone is just kind of going through the motions like it doesnt matter.

Assuming that someone is able to rise up and challenge Spieth, who do you think it will be?

Not many red numbers on the leaderboard today. Bunch of red faces in the fairway though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back