2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Would love to see Tom Watson finish strong here and somehow make the cut. Will need 3 birdies to make it happen.

Seems like all the players are saying even par for today is good. Besides the first hole, -1 on the rest for Els seems pretty damn good. Interesting it was called awful.

Nice shot by Bryson, 2' left for birdie and a tie for 2nd

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That would be great to see Tom make it.

Picking up my son from school, enjoying the updates fellas. Thanks!

Chambeau with a beauty!

a Bryson, Rory, Jordan weekend sounds like fun

Tom coming to the tee on #12. Standing ovation, obviously. Stick one close here Tom!

Little tribute to Tom Watson at Amen Corner, was nice. Sad to see him go, he's still has the game, just not the distance.

I fully understand.

Speith with two mistakes in a row.

DeChambeau is playing great......maybe there is something to his whole one length method.

Spieth with a mistake there.

Oosty misses a short one to bogey and now on the cut line. I thought he would have a good Masters this week.

Come on Rors, make it interesting!

Assuming Spieth is leading at the end of the day, has anyone else lead for 6 consecutive rounds at the Masters?

9 is tough.

I'd love to se Rors get to -3 and play in the final group with Spieth tomorrow.

Nice bounce back Rory. Let's get a couple of more coming in

Tom coming to the tee on #12. Standing ovation, obviously. Stick one close here Tom!

I'll be there tomorrow, I will surely think about him a few times. He has been so classy and so good for the game for so long. He will be missed.

Assuming Spieth is leading at the end of the day, has anyone else lead for 6 consecutive rounds at the Masters?

I mean only 4 other men have won it wire to wire. So I'm going to assume no.

Back