2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Looks like my chances of experiencing a flight from Cleveland to Akron are over. Thanks a lot Phil

Haha you'd probably have a connecting in Charlotte or Atlanta.

Feel bad for Phil....

And he knows a good burger, being a Five Guys guy.
Let's be honest, he's like us in one respect, we don't turn down burgers.

And I can confirm that none of the three entries that contained Tiger Woods was from Mward. His TW pictures are still firmly stuck under the mattress for now.

Speaking of burgers, there's Danny Berger throwing a dart at 18. Only a few back..

And I can confirm that none of the three entries that contained Tiger Woods was from Mward. His TW pictures are still firmly stuck under the mattress for now.

One of the three had to be ddec

what a fair weather Tiger fan. #RideOrDie

Wanted a real chance for the grand prize and I can't pick a guy who isn't playing! Had he been though, I just would have picked TW and LaCava.

I need Scott to not double here. Chances are still alive I could get on an airplane, step off before take off and drive to Firestone

Tiger picks seriously???

And he knows a good burger, being a Five Guys guy.

If I can convince my wife, it's five guys for dinner tonight. In honor of Phil, of course.

If not, it's Five Guys for lunch tomorrow.

How much sunlight left? 15 minutes?

Actually in decent shape for the contest. Have Sneds, Kuchar, and Rory. Sneds and Rory in position to potentially win the thing, and Kuchar at least made the cut, so the bonus price money is there.

Actually in decent shape for the contest. Have Sneds, Kuchar, and Rory. Sneds and Rory in position to potentially win the thing, and Kuchar at least made the cut, so the bonus price money is there.

I hope one of those three win it! I've got the same trio.

This the first year in quite a while where I've not been traveling Masters week. I need to make a habit of it, because like all the Majors, the THP Community is a blast to take it in with.

Atta boy Adam, hell of a shot.

Nice shot by Scott there.

It's crazy to think that low score of the day is a 71.

It's crazy to think that low score of the day is a 71.

Was just thinking the same thing. Even or -1 made you jump up the leaderboard a bit. This weekend could be a ton of fun!

Adam dialing that shot in, should be regulation birdie.

Was just thinking the same thing. Even or -1 made you jump up the leaderboard a bit. This weekend could be a ton of fun!

I will be finding a tv to be glued to and my charger.

Back