2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Are they saying Rory is to strong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they saying Rory is to strong?

Chamblee's other favorite topic if it isn't Tiger bashing. What a crock of sh!t.

So many balls finding the water this morning at Amen Corner.

Chamblee's other favorite topic if it isn't Tiger bashing. What a crock of sh!t.

I get what he's saying to a degree, if you get noticeably stronger it will change the feel.... If you never pick up a club in between the years of working out, but if you're continuously swinging clubs as well, you adapt with the change, stupid

I see Callaway taking a page from Taylormade with their number one iron in golf commercial.

I am really enjoying the featured groups, they are at the wrong end of the leader board but other than a 3 hole stretch by Mahan, they have played some solid golf.

I see Callaway taking a page from Taylormade with their number one iron in golf commercial.

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen many of the '#1 driver in golf' adds from TM.

Wife is leaving with the kids so now the masters have my full attention.

After these early morning rounds I'm not sure there is a 66 out there today. Some guys had it going then just fell off.

I don't recall ever seeing anyone where Bubba is on #15

Interesting to hear Duval have advice and comments about Spieth's slow play. Said he was warned yesterday somewhere around amen corner. Also speculated that could be why his teacher is out there with him to day. To make a decision and roll with it.

Big birdie putt by Garcia.

Is the online coverage of amen, 15-16 etc going to continue? or does it revert to main broadcast?

Here we go, it is live on CBS now.

If somehow Jordan falters I would like to see DJ put on the jacket today

Let's do this!
daf2d1bf7d33163ba36165b47cf6a2c1.jpg

Coverage....FINALLY.

Ok prepare for 2/3 people to complain about the recaps and intros and honoring of the big 3! Ready?....go

Amateur shot 68 so we may see some real low scores today

Pretty excited to see where this one heads today. I think Jordan is going to come out strong, like he has the last 3 days.

Rory with the bogey on 1.

I heard Jordan's average drive is 263 and Langers is 260. Just goes to distance off the tee will only get you so far!

Back