2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Congrats Cookie, enjoy yourself!

Congrats on the win! Incredible! :)

Was hoping no one....you can see above what I said 1 week ago today. Still dumbfounded it worked.

Congrats! No way he would have crossed my mind as a contender, much less as a winner.

Congrats! No way he would have crossed my mind as a contender, much less as a winner.

You should start listening to THP Radio. :D

Shoot I even listened to THP radio and when yall were talking about Willet I was thinking No Way.

congrats cookie. dang good pick right there. Figured someone had to of had him

Already starting to see some criticism on cbs coverage. A little too much spieth when much more good golf was happening. Interesting, as it looks like cbs was all in on spieth winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know what happened to gary mcord?Dont he usually do Master coverage too?

Does anybody know what happened to gary mcord?Dont he usually do Master coverage too?
He was kicked out many years ago for his commentary something about the greens being bikini waxed

Already starting to see some criticism on cbs coverage. A little too much spieth when much more good golf was happening. Interesting, as it looks like cbs was all in on spieth winning.
I didn't notice, what with my four TV extravaganza going on. Really, we saw tons of golf. Thank you DirecTV, ChromeCast, and a giant pipe full of bandwidth.

Saw that Nissan is upgrading Smylie's ride to a 2016 version. I guess he should thank Jim Nantz?

Well done cookie...indeed!

Was one heck of a tornamemt. Per usual "Back nine on Sunday" and Capt. Cookie had one heck of a premonition. Congrats, great pick there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think every one was, I actually left the house at the turn when he was up 5. 45 minutes later I was desperately asking the guys in the bar what the hell happened. I never thought for a second he wasn't walking away with another jacket. I can't blame CBS.

Congrats cookie! You win this AND the week in Fantasy golf!

Congrats on a great play cookie!!!

It was tough rooting against Jordan yesterday on the back 9 since I had Willett in this contest. And I'm glad I didn't watch any of the post round garbage after seeing the interview with Jordan. Strong young man that let one get away yesterday. He will be back without question...and he will learn from this - likely more than we've seen anyone else ever learn after having one get away.

And here I am this morning and I keep reading over the first post in this thread....unbelievable.
Almost here Cookie, you getting pumped for your trip?!?!?!

Back