2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

We were discussing the Super Bowl and SB parties last night. I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I attended a SB party. How many of you THPer's either host a party or attend one?

A few years ago we had War Eagle and his family over for dinner and that was fun but we lived closer then.

I used to throw a big super bowl party with tons of food. The idea of that sounds terrible now...haha

A few years ago we had War Eagle and his family over for dinner and that was fun but we lived closer then.

I used to throw a big super bowl party with tons of food. The idea of that sounds terrible now...haha

Having to clean up late at night definitely does sound terrible.

Mid discussion my mother in law chimes in..."I was invited to two."

We were discussing the Super Bowl and SB parties last night. I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I attended a SB party. How many of you THPer's either host a party or attend one?

I attended one last year with some friends of mine, after not watching any football game with them for years simply due to the behavior of one of them.

I left at halftime after said friend threw temper tantrum after temper tantrum, throwing remotes, screaming at kids trying to play in the other room, slamming furniture around, simply because the Patriots were losing. He's the ultimate example of whiny, entitled Pats fan, and an embarrassment when he pulls that crap.

Also, he's 42. This year I'll be watching the game at home with my kids on our new TV and enjoying the quiet.

Bronco's 24 / Panthers 22.
Wishing Manning a retirement SB ring!

Denver wins!!!! Peyton retires!!!

Denver... Not because I think they'll win, but because I HOPE they win.

I attended one last year with some friends of mine, after not watching any football game with them for years simply due to the behavior of one of them.

I left at halftime after said friend threw temper tantrum after temper tantrum, throwing remotes, screaming at kids trying to play in the other room, slamming furniture around, simply because the Patriots were losing. He's the ultimate example of whiny, entitled Pats fan, and an embarrassment when he pulls that crap.

Also, he's 42. This year I'll be watching the game at home with my kids on our new TV and enjoying the quiet.

That sounds a just a little ridiculous...

That sounds a just a little ridiculous...

It is. And it's embarrassing.

I'll let you take a wild guess as to what he's like on the golf course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is. And it's embarrassing.

I'll let you take a wild guess as to what he's like on the golf course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugghhh, that's absolutely miserable. Stuff like that really irks me!

Brett Farve on the set of NFL Postseason Countdown looking rather hobo-ish! And I thought Keyshawn got das boot? I guess that's after the season.

Denver wins! That defense is special

I'll go with Denver with the upset...

Denver Broncos

I'll take Carolina.

Dear Ray Lewis,

No one cares about your stories of guts and glory.

Bitterly,

A 49ers fan

He's the ultimate example of whiny, entitled Pats fan, and an embarrassment when he pulls that crap.

This is why I hate them more than any other fans. I'm in Vegas now and have been wearing nothing but Broncos gear. Everyone we see either says something supporting either team playing today except for Pats fans. All they would do is whine how they somehow got cheated out of playing today. Funny how Pats fans can somehow say "cheat" with a straight face.

Crap, phone went nuts and kept posting.

Go Broncos

Last edited:
Sorry double post

Against my better judgement, give me Denver.

I'm going to side with carolina i think.

Panthers.

I really don't care, but I cannot root for Denver!

Back