2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread will serve as host for all of the super bowl chat during the game for those that want to enjoy the game with other THPers. Here are the rules.

Pick the team that is going to win. If they win, you have a chance to win. We will randomly draw a name of one of the lucky THPers that picks the winner.

The Prize
THP Prize Pack
Could be equipment, apparel or accessories. You never know, but its going to be awesome.

The Rules
Entry must be in by the time of kickoff
Open to anybody that is a forum member
This contest is open everybody but shipping is free for 2016 Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society Shelters around the country, click here.

Carolina FTW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carolina

I'll take Carolina.

Denver for the upset

Carolina

Carolina Panthers

I am saying Peyton goes out on top Broncos take this in a close one.

Carolina

Carolina for the win.

I'll say Panthers FTW

I would like to see Peyton take, but I think Carolina is going to get the job done. Carolina!

Denver

I want Peyton to go out on top. I'm pulling for Denver, even if that means Horseface himself gets another ring.

I'm hoping for a good game either way.

Unfortunately Carolina Panthers.

Broncos but it's close.

Carolina for the win.

I got a feeling it's gonna be the Panthers. We'll see though!

ill take Denver

I will (reluctantly) take Denver.

I think the Panthers should win but I like Peyton and the Broncos in the upset.

Carolina!

In a nod to the "Opposite George" Seinfeld episode I am officially picking Denver.

Carolina for sure!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

As much as I'd like to see Peyton ride off into the Sunset with a Super Bowl Victory...I don't see that happening.

Carolina will win Super Bowl 50.

Back