2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

This awaits
73c694249e9d722949db247b1c3f36e7.jpg

Love that golf hole.

Still kicking myself for only playing Caledonia and not true blue when I was there... At the same time, counting my blessings that I've gotten to play Caledonia! Must get back there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still kicking myself for only playing Caledonia and not true blue when I was there... At the same time, counting my blessings that I've gotten to play Caledonia! Must get back there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caledonia is my preferred course of the two. But the final stretch of holes on True Blue are downright fun and sinister to play.

Caledonia is my preferred course of the two. But the final stretch of holes on True Blue are downright fun and sinister to play.

Yes, Caledonia was a truly majestic setting with flora that makes you feel like you are in a serene southern garden.

b51571df11a141f194e9afba9fe8f78b.jpg

4d0bc47bbb27986fa0d1f438dd91457d.jpg

Man that's an amazing course. Unfortunately the dates conflict with an event I'm hosting that weekend.

Good luck to those who get in. Going to be something special.

That looks amazing!

Hey Chad if wanted to let you in on something I'm working on this year...

#NoMoreHOFtagsforMD441

I'll get my first as captain in June and then help you get your first as captain in July!

2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

#NoMoreHOFtagsforMD441

I'll get my first as captain in June and then help you get your first as captain in July!

Not if I have anything to say about it!!!

#swag445

Last edited:
Those last three holes are fun on True Blue!!! Not to mention Caledonia is amazing, minus that one hole that seems out of place.

#NoMoreHOFtagsforMD441

I support hashtag.

Those last three holes are fun on True Blue!!! Not to mention Caledonia is amazing, minus that one hole that seems out of place.

Which hole is that?

Another great event, looking forward to the sign up details!

Another great event, looking forward to the sign up details!

See original post. Sign ups are April 13th at 1pm est, don't want anyone to miss out on the opportunity to throw their name in!

#9 just seems out of place there.

I have a love hate relationship with 9. It's a hole you should be able to make an easy par on when you have a wedge in your hands. That being said, it's the hardest freakin 90yd hole I've ever played.

April 13th can't come soon enough.

I have a love hate relationship with 9. It's a hole you should be able to make an easy par on when you have a wedge in your hands. That being said, it's the hardest freakin 90yd hole I've ever played.

I agree with you on that your almost better clubbing up, then you go long. That green isn't the easiest to putt either.

During yesterday's round with Sparksjr, this event got a lot of talk between the K-Town crew. Neither of us have played at TB or Caledonia so we will be doing our best to get our name in the hat for this one. Although he would more than likely be all in for that HOF tag hoarder MD, As for me I'm #TeamHastag all the way !

Looking forward to sign ups coming soon .

The Dell Match play has my competitive juices flowing for a chance to get in this one.

Back