2016 #TheCup Travel/Extra Rounds

lemmiwinks

Mark it 8, Dude.
Reaction score
Handicap
Figured I'd get this thread going.

I'm still undecided if I'll be heading down (driving from NJ) Wednesday the 20th or Thursday the 21st.
If we have enough guys around for a round on Thursday, I'll more than likely head down Wednesday to play Thursday.
Will be heading Monday AM.

Extra Rounds:

$69 per player

7/21 - 740am - True Blue
1. lemmiwinks
2. mtcowdog
3. brianmk24

7/21 - 100pm/110pm - Caledonia

Team441 practice round

1. mikedean441
2. Clutch42
3. Ryan.Humphries
4. mtcowdog
5. RC11
6. DavidWinchell
7. brianmk24

7/21 - 220pm/230pm/240pm - Caledonia

Team# practice round

1. lemmiwinks
2. dazeedmonds
3. KEV (9 or 18 depending on arrival time)
4. so-illhacker
5. PKorf
6. jrex1434
7. musicmaster6921
8. Chalupa Batman

Last edited:
I know Team441 will be having a practice round early thursday afternoon on 1 of the 2 courses.

I'm scheduled to fly in on Thursday around 1:45 and would love to get in a round if possible. If I need to I could check on the possibility of changing my flight to come on Wednesday.

I should be in mid day Thursday as well, its a 14 hour haul for me so I am not positive if I am just going to trek it out and drive it straight through or if I am going to make a 2 day out of it

I'll be Thursday afternoon early sometime. Not sure when just yet, I'd like to get an afternoon round in, and I can adjust my time for that as needed.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I know Team441 will be having a practice round early thursday afternoon on 1 of the 2 courses.

Mike have you guys figured out which course yet?

I guess I should probably jump in here too. I'm in for a Thursday afternoon practice round!

Figured I'd bump this up....

Looks like we'll be doing Thursday PM practice rounds with teams.

I'll be getting to TB Wednesday late afternoon, early evening and I think a few other guys will too.
Anyone up for a Thursday AM round?
TB and Caledonia are options, Heritage Club is right around the corner too for a little variety.

I will watch the thread but I don't think I can fit in any more golf before or after. The practice round and the actual 4 rounds will be enough to fill the days

Yes. I will be there Wed night as well and can play early Thurs.
Nice. Once we have the pm practice rounds squared away we can figure out something for the am. I'll be too antsy to sit around all morning waiting...lol

Not sure what time I'll be getting in, I'll be driving through Wednesday night and stopping to sleep at some point for a few hours. I'm definitely in for the PM round though.

I'm leaving Wednesday late morning I should
Be in town early Thursday some time, I'd be down for a round on Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm def in for a PM Thursday round, I'll be getting in Thursday late morning/early afternoon.

ok guys here is the info on the Villas.

0 Deposit is due, we have 3 guys coming in on Wednesday and splitting a villa that night, their overall total is $289/person.
For everyone else, the total will be $204/person.

We have 2 villas for the week, Lemmiwinks will move out of the Wed night one and that one will become my teams villa, while he goes to the 2nd villa we have which will be for team #.

The breakout is below.

Payments are due on 7/16/16. Please make all payments by going to our website at www.caledoniagolfvacations.com and click on the link in the center of the page that says “Guests please click here to leave your deposit/final balance” The resort has your "real names" which are obviously needed when paying.

WedThursFriSatSun
LemmiwinksPkorfPkorfPkorfPkorf
MtcowdogDazeemondsDazeemondsDazeemondsDazeemonds
BrianMKKEVKEVKEVKEV
So-IllhackerSo-IllhackerSo-IllhackerSo-Illhacker
LemmiwinksLemmiwinksLemmiwinksLemmiwinks
Clutch42Clutch42Clutch42Clutch42
MtcowdogMtcowdogMtcowdogMtcowdog
RC11RC11RC11RC11
DavidWinchellDavidWinchellDavidWinchellDavidWinchell
Brianmk24Brianmk24Brianmk24Brianmk24

Any questions, let me know

Thanks for setting all that up Mike.
Much appreciated

Thanks Mike. We'll kick lemmiwinks out bright and early on Thursday morning. :act-up:

Thanks Mike. We'll kick lemmiwinks out bright and early on Thursday morning. :act-up:

I know mtcowdog expressed some interest in a Thursday AM round - you down?

ok guys here is the info on the Villas.

0 Deposit is due, we have 3 guys coming in on Wednesday and splitting a villa that night, their overall total is $289/person.
For everyone else, the total will be $204/person.

We have 2 villas for the week, Lemmiwinks will move out of the Wed night one and that one will become my teams villa, while he goes to the 2nd villa we have which will be for team #.

The breakout is below.

Payments are due on 7/16/16. Please make all payments by going to our website at www.caledoniagolfvacations.com and click on the link in the center of the page that says “Guests please click here to leave your deposit/final balance” The resort has your "real names" which are obviously needed when paying.

WedThursFriSatSun
LemmiwinksPkorfPkorfPkorfPkorf
MtcowdogDazeemondsDazeemondsDazeemondsDazeemonds
BrianMKKEVKEVKEVKEV
So-IllhackerSo-IllhackerSo-IllhackerSo-Illhacker
LemmiwinksLemmiwinksLemmiwinksLemmiwinks
Clutch42Clutch42Clutch42Clutch42
MtcowdogMtcowdogMtcowdogMtcowdog
RC11RC11RC11RC11
DavidWinchellDavidWinchellDavidWinchellDavidWinchell
Brianmk24Brianmk24Brianmk24Brianmk24

Any questions, let me know

Hey Mike - do we put you down as the Group Leader?
Looks like that's a required field to fill out.

Thanks Mike, you're the man!

Back