2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2016 Club Clash is coming and today THP is announcing the full details and signup information. 54 holes at one of the finest golf resorts in the country. FlightScope testing for hours on the range as well as contests, prizes and more. No longer will you have to be told what the best is, be a part of the new gold standard of club ranking, where regular golfers of all skill levels tell the world what is the best with on course testing as well as sophisticated range testing using 3D doppler radar tracking performance.

Itinerary
Friday 1PM - FlightScope Range Testing of almost every driver on the market
Friday Night - Group Get Together over food and drinks
Friday Night - Some relaxing fun over mini golf on real grass located at the Hammock Beach Golf Resort
Saturday AM - 18 Holes on the beautiful Hammock Beach Ocean Course
Saturday PM - 18 Holes on the beautiful Hammock Beach Ocean Course
Sunday AM - 18 Holes on the gorgeous Hammock Beach Conservatory Course

Screen-Shot-2015-09-02-at-10.33.22-AM-S.png

When & Where
April 15th-17th 2016
Hammock Beach Golf Resort
24 THPers will be participating in Club Clash

There’s golf, and then there’s legendary golf at Hammock Beach Resort. With Signature design courses by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson, golfers can choose to take in breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean from 6 different holes or take on the longest and most-challenging course in the state.

Ocean Course
With six holes that put the players right on the very edge of the Atlantic Ocean, the Ocean Course has built a loyal following over the years. The course is lauded for its charm and beauty and often mentioned in lists of the country’s best resort courses.

Conservatory Course
Comprised of 140 acres of dramatic elevation and undulating greens not commonly found in Florida, the Conservatory Course includes nearly 76 acres of man-made lakes and three waterfall features. Currently ranked the longest and hardest course in the state, the Conservatory offers golfers of all skill levels a unique challenge.

Cost & What's Included
Cost for this event will be $499 per person
2 nights shared luxury accommodations at the Hammock Beach Resort
3 rounds of golf at two breathtaking golf courses
Range Day w/ FlightScope and unlimited range balls
Testing of almost every major driver available
Friday evening Dinner
Swag
Prizes
and so much more

Screen-Shot-2015-09-02-at-10.33.49-AM-S.png

Rules
At THP Events, we have never really had rules, but due to the nature of what is taking place, there will be some for this.
ALL SKILL LEVELS - This is a must for this and signup will broken down into 4 sections.
Low (6 or less), Low/Mid (7-12), Mid (13-18) & High (over 18)
6 golfers from each section will be needed for Club Clash
RH only - It's not something we wanted, but due to equipment supply, it has to be.
Mobile Posting - You must have the ability to post on THP from the golf course
You will NOT be bringing your own driver with you, but you may end up leaving with one.
This event is for golfers only.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Signups
Signups will be held on December 1st & 2nd, 2015
Time of signups will be 2pm EST and run for one hour.
Details on signing up are here.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?76813-Signup-Details-2016-THP-Club-Clash

What Is Club Clash
Since its inception, THP has strived to be the most innovative media outlet in the world of golf. Starting with a consumer-centric demo day in 2010 that evolved into an event that was live-broadcast to the world, we've constantly strived to bring consumers closer to the industry and improve how we share information on the latest golf equipment.

While we've written a massive number of reviews and held more events than any other golf website, we know that this community is filled with knowledgable golfers of all skill levels. We also know that dictating what club is right for them is a fool's errand. Instead, we want golfers to see, in person in a variety of ways, what really is the best for them and then share that so golfers of similar skill levels across the world can learn from it.

And with that Club Clash was born. No simulators and closed door meetings. Club Clash is golf testing outside on both the range and course. It's done for the people, by the people.

Have you ever wanted to know what it was like to be on a panel of testers that shares their thoughts with golfers from all over the world? Enter Club Clash! Ever read over these lists and think "there is just no way this is real info"? Enter Club Clash! Ever wanted to test out all of the latest and greatest on the range with a FlightScope and then take it right out to the course for as many rounds as your body can handle? Enter Club Clash!

Club Clash is all of that and then some. The NEW GOLD STANDARD of club rankings will be done for golfers all over the world by this great THP Community.

Last edited:
And there it is! Truly this is going to be awesome. Can't wait till 12/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to all trying to get in! Should be a helluva time!

Well this sounds awesome! Now have to see if I can swing a trip to Florida...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wow. Quite amazing what is included for that price. Pretty spectacular.

Signup only a few weeks away. Yess!

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Epoch

Looks like fun. Good luck to everyone entering. Bummed to see RH only for sure

I want to get in this so bad! This is going to be an Amazing time for everyone lucky enough to get in this event!!

What are the expectations on Pace of Play during the rounds?

You set the bar pretty high last time we did this. Hope to see it again.

Not to discount what War Eagle did at our Driver Testing, which was great, but this event is VERY different from that one. In fact other than there being drivers to test, it is 100% different.

sounds like a ton of fun! will be happy to follow around

This sounds amazing! While i probably wont be able to try for this one, this is definitely an event i will be following along closely. So much good info to come out of this

The Gold Standard. Can't wait to see it in action. Only been talking about it for just about a year.

Dangit.... I think I am going to be in NYC that weekend. I hope not as this is one I really want in on

Definitely sounds awesome. Calendar marked.

That sounds incredible. All the way around pure awesomeness. Impressive plan JB and GG. I'd love to be there. Also glad I'm not a lefty

Man o man. If I lived just closer I would be all over this. This will be awesome to follow along.

Man o man. If I lived just closer I would be all over this. This will be awesome to follow along.

Flights are not too bad.

Believe me, this one will be well beyond being worth the travel.

#GameChanged

This will be an excellent time...

This is on the mind.

Sounds amazing, hope I can make this work!

Hell YES!

This event looks phenomenal. Hope to be one of the fortunate 6 for my cap.
Calendar reminder set!!

Back