2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Haha, I literally was told "stop hitting balls and come eat"
I begrudgingly agreed only because I knew I had to fuel up for the stretch run. Keeping up that pace was hard haha

I was thinking back to the big group dinner on Friday night and everybody sitting in the big U shape and the talk was pure gear. Just so much fun. The favorites from each person were discussed, dissected and compared. Just an awesome day.

I want more pizza.

I was thinking back to the big group dinner on Friday night and everybody sitting in the big U shape and the talk was pure gear. Just so much fun. The favorites from each person were discussed, dissected and compared. Just an awesome day.

it was a fun time. Had a chance to talk with war eagle about what he was seeing on flightscope and what he thought were some surprises.

May have been. Kang is pretty persuasive

He sure is. I just paid him $2,000 for a club head that he assures me has "Japanese guts,"

Not sure what that means, but it sounds awesome!

He sure is. I just paid him $2,000 for a club head that he assures me has "Japanese guts,"

Not sure what that means, but it sounds awesome!

It means you'll hit it with the force of a thousand suns. I think he just sold you Thor's hammer, in which case you got a good deal if you can ever pick it up.

I went back through the pages and saw all of the favorites for everyone from testing. Just curious if all of the data from the Flightscope was put-up in another thread and I missed it. Have y'all posted all of the numbers? Data from swing speed groups, or handicap?
I used the search box and didn't see anything.
If y'all have that somewhere, I'd love to pour through it. Thanks!!!

I bet some guys are will look at Hammock Beach in the future for a golf trip! Great place.

I hope this comes back and I get an opportunity to participate. it would be a phenomenal way to celebrate the end of tax season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back