2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

You Colorado guys are able to take advantage of hitting into that thin air, for extra yardage. I played out there a few times when wife and I went to Wyoming to visit her family. Came down and played @ Omni Hotel Course in Broomfield & Green Valley Ranch, which were really nice. I can attest to a few extra yards on some drive-able par 4's I hit. Extra yards made them more enjoyable.

Won't get that assistance in Florida!!! lol
Luckily, we have traveled well enough to know what we are in for. Kang will still be popping them out there with ease

Let's move the calendar forward, dean needs to learn his lesson when you call out an old midget .
This is going to be such an awesome weekend

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Let's move the calendar forward, dean needs to learn his lesson when you call out an old midget .
This is going to be such an awesome weekend

Did I call you out? I don't remember. Guess I just didn't think it was going to be all that challenging.

Did I call you out? I don't remember. Guess I just didn't think it was going to be all that challenging.
I think you are getting more senile than me

About to book flights, finally got what could have been some GINORMOUS kinks worked out.

Thank goodness. Now I can look forward to this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially paid in full! :bananadance::banana::alien2::blob::clapp::comp:

Can't wait for this weekend. Been working really hard to get the swing ready after last years physical issues. Think I'll be ready for some fun.

A few rounds in and I'm loving the Nike Vapor Fly, I think it may a favorite of a lot of testers. Can't wait to hear some of the feedback on it.

You mean it isn't too straight???

I kid as this was the comment in the marketplace from someone selling a vapor fly. I thought it was ingenious description.

The blue looks awesome on those Nike's

It's beginning to look a lot like Club Clash

2e1df2b947bd77644804e8a41f70ea26.jpg

Amazing! Will there be a list of drivers being tested before the event or are we in for a surprise when we get there

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Honestly I have not decided yet. My gut says we put it out. Basically it goes like this. If its a 2016 model, or its currently in line for 2016, it will be there. Some companies really love this and are sending 4-5 so multiple can test. Others are sending a single driver. But EVERY COMPANY we have spoke to about it, loves the idea, because they know THP, and more specifically THPers, will do it right.

That looks awesome, you guys are going to have a great time! I'm jealous!!

That's an awesome picture. Can't wait to be in FL with a bunch of THPers!

Honestly I have not decided yet. My gut says we put it out. Basically it goes like this. If its a 2016 model, or its currently in line for 2016, it will be there. Some companies really love this and are sending 4-5 so multiple can test. Others are sending a single driver. But EVERY COMPANY we have spoke to about it, loves the idea, because they know THP, and more specifically THPers, will do it right.

Whoa. That's a lot of drivers.

I knew there would be a ton of clubs at this event. But that's a lot.

Whoa! Lots of boom sticks! Can't wait to see the reviews live from real golfers on all of those.

Wow, that's impressive. Exciting to hear that every company loves this.
I'm really looking forward to getting the opportunity to test all this equipment. Such a unique experience and I can't wait to get started.

I didn't think I could be any more excited.... And then you post that

Oh my my Oh hey hey ​I can not wait!!!

getting more real!

To hear how excited all the companies are makes me even more excited!

My excitement is like the national debt ceiling. Every time I think it cant get any higher, it gets bumped up a few more notches ??

Back